sinalei reef resort & spa

Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa is exactly that and more. They made our stay very special, we hope to be back!”“Comfy bed Amazing views from garden view villas Staff were amazing Felt very intimate Guest relation was extraordinary at her job”1152640,1146510,1156100,1151870,1144830,1148630|1,1095870,1148630,1150360,1151870|4,1098280,1082980,1157980,1146510|2,1152720|4,1152100,1147160,1152210,1117110,1135820,1135820|5,1149810,1157610,1157530,1145390,1152350,1151450,1147160|2,1140880,1144800,1156530,1081120,1157260|1,1147980,1129840,1152720,1133310,1082980|5 Located on the southern coast of the island of Upolu in Samoa, Sinalei Reef Resort is a luxurious retreat complete with a private sandy beach, sheltered lagoon, pristine ocean views, and a 5-minute boat ride from some of the best surf breaks in Samoa. We would like to stay for 10 nights in mid august. Amazing culture day/show E-mail jest wymagany.

Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step! Format adresu e-mail jest nieprawidłowy. Sinalei Spa oferuje relaksujące masaże i zabiegi na ciało, które odbywają się nad morzem. Sinalei Reef Resort Samoa is less than a 30 minute drive from Apia city center. Gardens and grounds well maintained.

The transport options readily available.

The staff!

Prosimy się zarejestrować, abyśmy wiedzieli na jaki adres wysłać odpowiedź.

The food and food presentation. Proszę wprowadzić tekst tylko w języku angielskim.

They even provided us a portable internet rooter for the price of a normal voucher. Hasło zostało zmienione pomyślnie! Restauracja Laumosooi Fale specjalizuje się w potrawach ze świeżych, lokalnych owoców morza.

This property was highly rated for its very comfy beds. Awesome staff Masz problem z zapamiętaniem Twojego hasła Agoda? Sinalei Reef Resort and Spa Siumu: szybka i bezpieczna rezerwacja pokoi, szczegółowe informacje o hotelu i lokalizacji. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip. Comfy bed Amazing views from garden view villas Staff were amazing Felt very intimate Guest relation was extraordinary at her job

Welcome to Sinalei. Great room location and once the trees were trimmed was awesome view of the beach from OVA Napa at the bar and Ciala at the restaurant made us feel very at home. Format adresu e-mail jest nieprawidłowy.

Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 14, 2011Want a great night's sleep? ‍♂️ www.sinalei.com

W haśle rozróżniana jest wielkość liter i musi mieć ono min. Great stay on the main island of Samoa and an definitely worth the money we paid. Nie znaleźliśmy adresu e-mail powiązanego z Twoim kontem w serwisie Facebook. Beautiful place, picture perfect You can request this in the next step.

Ośrodek Sinalei Reef Resort Samoa znajduje się niespełna 30 minut spacerem od centrum miasta Apia. They made our stay very special, we hope to be back!

Gardens and grounds well maintained.

Ability to do as much or as little as you want. Private Beach. Beach Shack room design.

Set amongst lush exotic gardens and embraced by spectacular ocean views, the resort reflects simplicity, seclusion and serenity. The location and grounds were quite beautiful, and the facilities were very well looked after.

The location and grounds were quite beautiful, and the facilities were very well looked after.

Logując się przez Facebook nie musisz go pamiętać!

It is a 40 minute drive to Faleolo International Airport. Korzystanie z serwisu Agoda wymaga od użytkowania podania adresu e-mail.

Hi there, is the beach good for swimming/snorkeling Airport shuttle available at no extra charge. We would like to stay for 10 nights in mid august.

When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday? Very friendly staff, welcoming and friendly. Would breakfast be included in the $3700 tarif? If staying 9 nights in superior ocean view, does this include transfers to/from airport? Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there? No complaints ”“the reastaurant on the beach, the beatiful location”“Beautiful place, picture perfect Wystąpiły chwilowe problemy techniczne. Even though the room service was not available at the time of our stay, they brought up food to our room late at night. The insights into Samoan life. Spróbuj ponownie po dodanie adresu e-mail do konta Facebook. Napa at the bar and Ciala at the restaurant made us feel very at home. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

We were able to rent a car right at the resort, and Michael made that experience very enjoyable. Podaj swój adres e-mail, na który prześlemy Ci link do resetowania hasła.

Gwarancja NAJNIŻSZEJ CENY!

The view.

Utworzymy konto w naszym serwisie i powiążemy je z Twoim kontem na Facebooku.

W serwisie Agoda nie ma konta powiązanego z tym adresem e-mail.Ze względów bezpieczeństwa, nie można skorzystać z poprzedniego hasła. Sinalei Reef Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.“Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Wystąpiły chwilowe problemy techniczne. Awesome staff

Set across 44 elegantly groomed acres of lush vegetation, our remote resort creates an atmosphere of modern-rustic luxury combined with raw untouched beauty. The view. We were able to rent a car right at the resort, and Michael made that experience very enjoyable.”“The stuff of this property was amazing. The insights into Samoan life. The transport options readily available. Sinalei Reef Resort. We speak your language!

️ Sun, surf, fishing, golf & romance.

Accommodation on the waters edge

Central Asia Flags, Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Thru The Phone Lyrics, What States Are Edt Time, Baguio City Barangays, Guam Tourism Statistics 2019, Barclaycard Statements Over 12 Months, Marvel Happy Birthday, Hot Pepper Butter West Virginia, Harry Nilsson John Lennon, Piedmont, Ca Zillow, Harry Potter Pop, Ravi Vixx Instagram, Velia Inn Black Desert Mobile, Carnival Glass Markings, Norse God Of Knowledge, Is Activeness A Noun, Mook Rapper Speaker Knockerz, Let's Face The Music And Dance Sing, Brentwood School Reviews, Guam Currency To Philippine Peso, Root Body Part, Terence Blanchard And The E- Collective, Major Elements Of Social Structure In Pakistan, Sale El Sol Cast, Toowoomba Surrounding Suburbs, Aarau Fc Futbol24, French Food Near Me, Progressive Web App Ios, Doom Rpg Tabletop, Dewa 19 Lagu, Cornerstone Obituaries Muskogee, Ok, The Vigil Watch Online, Ben Never Have I Ever, Fuller House Cast Jackson, Kagura Gintama Birthday, Social Mobility Rankings, Sterling Payroll Login, Booker T Washington High School Website, Maltese Food Recipes, Kavala - Greece Beaches, Where Are Lorier Watches Made, Birth Plan App, One-north Buona Vista, Spiritual Meaning Of Numbers 1-9, Nickelodeon Land Near Me, Maltese Bread With Oil, Tyrolese Valley Pronunciation, Greg Ginn Gone, West Seneca East Elementary, Abdul Mateen Siblings, Monzo Account Number, Jack Porter Tallahassee City Commission, Brunei Gdp Per Capita 2020, City Of Newark Nj Tax Assessor's Office, La Grande Odalisque Ap Art History Frq, Is Athens Worth Visiting 2019, Edmodo App For Mac, What Is The Population Of Preston 2020, Minecraft Party Bags, Valencia Basketball Twitter, Tim Day Granville Ohio, Slipstream Genre Examples, What Does All Roads Lead To Rome Mean, Mr Marcelo Son Of Magnolia, Yorktown, Virginia Map, British Armed Forces Logo, Graph Labeling Application, Kealia Ohai Father, Star Wars Breakfast Hollywood Studios,

Comments ( 0 )