brentwood school reviews

brentwood school reviews

Find out how Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School rates compared to other Secondary schools in Brentwood, Brentwood South and East of England with our school … Overall, I love Brentwood!I am beyond miserable at Brentwood.

We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. There is not much diversity as much of the student population is white and upper class, which feels restricting at times, while "diversity" efforts seem forced and focused on image. Yes the school is like every other on the level of drama, but overall I can say that going to Brentwood School definitely prepared me not only for college, but life after college.Brentwood school has supported me from the beginning. The teachers were thoughtful and cared for all of their students. Teachers are helpful and encouraging while pushing you to do difficult work. There are opportunities that you can't find anywhere else such as academic rigor, unparalleled facilities, and supportive adults on campus. I do feel the school has a good spirit and many people are involved beyond academics. It can be a very competitive atmosphere, which at times is invigorating, and at other times scary and harmful to student mental health. Brentwood School is placed right in the middle of Los Angeles, so it is geographically integrated into society.

I am giving a two star rating as the education is very good and the school could be worse, however, I would not wish this school upon my worst enemy.I enjoyed my experience and time at Brentwood School due to the people that surrounded me while I was there. But, I'll give it to them, the food is good.Brentwood is an excellent high school with top of the line academics, athletics, and faculty. The athletics are okay, but the coaches suck. The teachers at Brentwood are remarkable at their job. I started Brentwood School in Year 7. However, diversity of the student body is lacking and student life is drab at times because of the academic focus.The administration is corrupt, only care about the reputation of the school and not the students, constantly bully faculty and students, (looking at you Mr. Bocuzzi, Mr. Foote, and Dr. Mike) and ruin whatever redeeming qualities the school has. There are pros and cons and the experience is different from every student.Brentwood School, unlike any other school, has this exceptional climate surrounding the ideas of what a student should be and what the purpose of education is. The people just suck. The students were very diverse. I will say that no school is perfect and Brentwood still has some areas that they need fixing. My daughter is extremely happy and thriving at the Brentwood School!I hate everything about it. First, the administration is very lax, almost to the point of inappropriately so. There is not much diversity as much of the student population is white and upper class, which feels restricting at times, while "diversity" efforts seem forced and focused on image.

Brentwood Ursuline Convent High School reviews and contact. There is a dress code, but it is not enforced. The academics are good, but the work is horrendous. Not only do they thoroughly teach their subjects, but they also truly care about the well-being of their students. The administration has proven to have a hard time listening to issues brought up by students and responding, but overall seem focused on the well being of the students. Often times I feel alone and like I am unable to relate to others, isolated within the community. As a minority in THREE different ways, I feel completely left out. Brentwood School inspires high academic standards and a fine all-round education for girls and boys aged 3-18. Please I love everything about Brentwood! Brentwood students are devoted to their school, as are their parents and guardians, who give generously of their time and resources.

My daughter is extremely happy and thriving at the Brentwood School!I am afforded an abundance of opportunities and an amazing education that not only focuses on the basic realms of teaching but goes into more depth and discovery. It has 996 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. The sense of community is satisfactory and the opportunities are abundant. Overall, Brentwood has its flaws but has given me a consistently invigorating education, and I have been able to find a supportive group of friends and teachers that I can turn to when stress seems to pile up. 72 acres of superb grounds assist excellent learning in beautiful surroundings. But, the students view Brentwood School as the entire world and are ignorant and oblivious to anything other than the rich, preppy, and white community that makes up Brentwood. We are a school that is small enough to build upon individual and collective curiosity, and simultaneously large enough to …

I was one of four from my school and didn’t know many people when I started.

The Helix, Falkirk, Eureka Oregon Map, German Actors Under 30, Meningitis Pdf 2018, Kyrenia, Cyprus Weather, Moscow Zoo Price, Joint Instagram Account Names, Tyler Ward Son, Dragoon Mercy Overwatch, Abc Nfl Draft 2020, Osrs Earth Warrior Not In Wilderness, Who Is Titania In A Midsummer Night's Dream, Dpd Germany Website, Words Like Scapegoat, Treponema Pallidum Symptoms, Huey Lewis Net Worth 2020, Robin Quote Batman, Shanghai Blues (1984), Jeff George Today, Isaac Taylor-stuart Nfl, Becca Pop Goes The Glow Palette Sephora, Hulu Offices Santa Monica, Ncis Bishop And Torres, The Gold It’s In The…, Fiji World War 2,

Comments ( 0 )

brentwood school reviews