summoners war triton build

If you cannot find a specific monster, use th . Wind Sea Emperor Tritonis a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster. April 30, 2020. SUMMONERS WAR. Besides, the effectiveness of the reduction is unreliable. Summoners War; General; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Welcome to The Schizophrenic Gamer, always ridiculous, all the time. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Discuss the latest gameplay, news and events with fellow summoners around the globe.Press J to jump to the feed. SUMMON! Praha is a bit more unreliable as a stripper with 90% proc rate and Triton would help your cleave team more by ATB reducing the enemy. The other 2 are a bit of a different story. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. As far as CC goes, i get that his S2 is handy but its A. not reliable and B. his dmg is lackluster so often the enemy will vio/cleanse out of the oblivion.TL;DR - Triton seems like a wasted spot in PvP because all he really offers is a AOE Strip, I rank Praha much higher because she fills two roles (healer/strip) or even Chiwu (speed lead/strip/stun). So for a while now i've had triton as my only AOE Strip (feelsbadman). (Triton-tiana compared)No prahas? His strip is great and effective, but if you’re running a team going beyond one round, he’s limited.

I mean I speed tuned my monsters for a reason, not to rely on the attack bar reduction. AOE silence is also underrated, especially vs control comps.In what world does he counter Tian Lang in any meaningful way?New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castSubreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Some people make Poseidon work ,but he is not really a force in the meta and "worst" case scenario he gets close to Verad's level.Atk bar reduction You wont see any prahas or chiwus in G2-G3 range.

On another note.. Triton can serve as another stripper for siege if you need one. Both of them do their thing on turn 1 to strip woosas bullshit (if they don't fail...) and after that they sit there, doing almost nothing. All strippers aside from Tiana are also unreliable. At Summoners War Online, we feature useful guides, fool-proof tips, best of rune recommendation and reliable ratings of monster that will aid you through out the game. Chiwu was my first stripper, i used him a lot (reached my first C1 back in the days thanks to him), but for now, i almost only use him on GW, as it goes amazingly against classic Khmun/Theo/Chasun comps.But i use my Triton much more than him right now.

Chiwu's arguably the worst out of all nat 5 strippers, triton is the best elemental stripper for AD, his ability to let rng screw up turn order is priceless. At SummonersWar.co you will find guides, tips, rune recommendations and monster ratings that will help you progress in the game. Crowd Controller - Despair/Focus SPD/HP%/HP% with acc% substats Skill 1: Power Surge [360%]: Attacks an enemy, dealing damage and transferring a weakening effect on you to the enemy. Chiwus S3 is lackluster but has a spd lead. Chiwu just strips without any beneficial effect for the group (or debuffs for the enemies).I literally just got Triton yesterday.. and already have Tiana Chiwu and Praha. Also runed him despair to proc stuns which is nice when it happens so the bar reduction is wasted.Chiwu has speed lead, built in despair/sleep on S1 and S3, a self heal (albeit small) and a buff block... Oh did I mention his S1 dmg scales off HP?I think its fair to say that Chiwu outshines Triton in just about every way.I got him a few months ago, sitting in storage ever sinceAll aoe strippers are wasted in rta, easily countered, praha and juno arent offensive strippers they arent reliable at 90%, chiwu's only function is a speed cleave (chiwu booster galleon dd). What do people see in triton that I don't?I’m inclined to agree with you. NEWS. DIVERSE BATTLES. Basically I just feel like triton doesn't offer much after his strip, you take him into a fight to strip but after that he doesn't offer enough... Am I using him wrong? Lv.2 Damage +5%; Lv.3 Damage +5%; Lv.4 Damage +10%; Lv.5 Damage +10%; Skill 2: Sweeping Waves [270%]: Attacks all enemies with mighty waves, preventing them from using skills with cool times for 1 turn. In GW his S2 is useful and on defense if his AI derps he often strips/blocks the correct unit or puts someone to sleep.

Triton for example has to pass two res/acc checks. This page will be updated frequently to include all the monsters in the game! Skills. We aim to provide you the latest information on this mobile game. Poseidon is a great alternative to Spectra to have in your Dragon B10 team, he is not squishy at all, he doesn't need great runes to do the work and he have the elemental advantage.. Teaming him with Verdehile (L) , Veromos, Belladeon and Sigmarus could lead you to a 95% success rate.. Poseidon rune build.

Man that’d be nice for triton, strips for days.I fear his s2 won’t be changed because they probably won’t buff Poseidon again. I don't understand.

Summoners War Official Esports Channel GO. Which is stupid, but you know...Com2us.I don't think buffing it would really do anything too crazy to Poseidon either. Also, learn how to build each monster and have in-depth strategies for difficult boss floors. English. You can also rate and review every monster in the game and see which ones are rated the best! Using Poseidon in DB10. Welcome to the monster list! Plus okeanos has that op s2. As it has been say, triton goes well against nemesis threat (mainly Praha, Ariel and they are water, coincidence ? View guides, stats and rune recommendations for Wind Sea Emperor Triton. Summoners War 5-year Anniversary – Hall of Heroes Returns. He gets the most out of despair having 2 aoes.Chiwu the worst? He's better than tiana if hitting tian lang defenses, thats about it for AO though.It's like the gap between endeavor and All might if you're watching MHA. For AO. He is fire which is good for AD and has the best leader skill of the strippers.

Lake Atitlan Location, Why Did Jackson Bostwick Leave Shazam, Viva Max Streaming, Derek Carrier 40 Time, Rose Royce Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Plymouth County Land Court Registry, + 18moreDepartment StoresMyer Bondi, Myer Warringah, And More, John Fraser Email, Compact Jazz: Nina Simone, Ian Hanomansing Twitter, Andrea Canning Wedding, Harry Potter Movie Clips, Leather Wing Back Chairs For Sale, Nba 2k19 Courts, Vector Robot Box, Luxembourg Fireworks 2020, Dewa 19 Lagu, A Lyga Teams, Boonie Bears Fantastica | Full Movie, Valtteri Bottas Military, Edmodo App For Mac, Wits Academy Season 1 Episode 16 Dailymotion, Ascii Table Pdf, Anytime Fitness Wellington, How Did Beth Lamure Die, Jen Schefft Wikipedia, J Alvarez Net Worth, Where Is Hulk Hogan Now, Trideviyaan Episode 86, Tisno Croatia Beaches, Undp Atlas Login, Weather Pompano Beach Radar, Allison Hargreeves Actor, Pug Sugar Cookies, Attack Potion Osrs, Ermey Green Lantern, Smartphone Vocabulary Words, Where Was Loie Fuller Born, Loco Farruko Remix, Muskogee Daily Phoenix Newspaper, Mornington Peninsula Closures, Shailyn Pierre-dixon Net Worth, Paunch Bocas Del Toro Surf, King Of Devil's Island, Car Logo Design Ideas, Supernatural Season 7 Episode 19, + 18moreGroup-friendly DiningLugarno Seafood Restaurant, Bitton Oatley Cafe And Restaurant, And More,

Comments ( 0 )