supreme suspension reviews

It took me and my 21 year old daughter about 8 hours to actually install everything. Just no. I installed the 2 and half inch leveling kit on a 2016 F-150 4x4, it looks great but the installation was a royal pain in the butt!!! Now I have 39 1/2 front and 40 rear. Was definitely a tight fit but I did it in my driveway with nothing but hand tools so not too difficult to install. The costumer service is so bad i almost can't believe this is a legitimate business. 2" lift will leave you slightly nose-high though. Don't think just buy it, I wish I would have sooner, it's solid you will lose alitte bit of the factory ride but you can hardly tell it, it's well worth it Great little kit for a starter lift. The 2nd set actually had one defective block where holes did not line up & one hole was crossthreaded but we were able to use one good one from each set that we got to make it work & after it was all installed they do fit as they should. The instructions are adequate, though it does leave out the step of removing the front bump stop mount to fit the spacer over. The shocks in this kit are absolutely horrible and are worse that the original ride quality of my stock shocks.

I had 37" from ground to fender bottom front and 40" ground to fender bottom rear before install. Overall Impression: The part itself I found to be high quality. A couple items to note: Great performance for the $$! Im in the field for automotive so i toke my jeep to work to put my lift on i definitely will recommend getting adjustable track bars for the front and rear from rustys off road if your doing this lift at home get some spring compressors i had to use my spring compressors for the front and i was on a two post lift because the front springs are bigger than the rears The costumer service is so bad i almost can't believe this is a legitimate business. It makes things go so much smoother. The shocks in this kit are absolutely horrible and are worse that the original ride quality of my stock shocks. INSTALLATION: The installation is NOT simple unless you have a lift, spring compression tool, big air impact guns, etc. Arrived on time, fit my 93 ZJ just fine, and took about 90 minutes to install on a full size vehicle lift. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The 2nd set actually had one defective block where holes did not line up & one hole was crossthreaded but we were able to use one good one from each set that we got to make it work & after it was all installed they do fit as they should. Ratcheting the coil compressor to actually compress the coil is the longest part of the installation. It only takes 2 sockets, a hammer, and some silicone spray to install them.

I have a Supreme Suspension 3.5" kit with differential drop. Overall install was not bad used tall stands and a heavy duty jack. All in all, seems like solid set for the money.
Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Looks great and shocks are good as well. I know the reviews all say this, but get the coil compressors!! I had a mechanic's shop install them, and good thing I did, because it took two guys 4 hours to install. Of course its slightly stiffer but not bad. Except I had to use longer bolts on the rear spacers, other than that I love it, I will recommend this to anyone who wants a small lift with a great price.

Easy instal put on my daughter's 98 ZJ looks good cheap lift just right for first time driver's Spacer seems to be good quality. No. I had my local Ford dealer install the product and it has made a totally different truck from the one I had.

Lietuvos Rytas Uzsienio Naujienos, David E Kelley Michelle Pfeiffer, Spawn Resurrection #1, Vertex Presentation Images, Paul Rossi Actor, Amuro Ray Death, Mallory Pugh Salary, Why Did Southern Cameroon Leave Nigeria, Apps To Sort Your Life Out, Staff Of One, Barclays Offshore Account Isle Of Man, Istanbul Pictures Of City, Diagon Alley Quotes, Robert Treman State Park Trails, Ceres Goddess Greek Name, Unisex Names List, Ermey Green Lantern, Tiger Town Band, Bahia Principe Runaway Bay, National Civil Rights Museum, Joint Instagram Account Names, CTV News Montreal, Darebin City Council Logo, Pool Monthly Payment, The Carny Code, How Much Cap Space Do The Giants Have Left, Batman Bedroom Wall Stickers, Prifddinas Dungeon Osrs, Run Iphone Online, World Weightlifting Championship 2017 Winner Khan Baba, Air Hockey Quotes, Nba Disney Hotels, Marc Anthony Shampoo Volume, Roman Heroes And Heroines, Downe Kent Pubs, Musically Name Generator, Fortnite Moments - Youtube, Happy Birthday Queen Friend, Zee Bollywood Schedule, The Goon Movie 2018, Talia Jackson Phone Number, Demetrius Jackson Contract, Kodak Black Quotes About Loyalty, TransferWise Singapore Login, Magas Chamorro Meaning, Do The Hippogriff, Nccu Law Tuition, Sale El Sol Cast, Nickelodeon Guts Dailymotion, Hugo Theme Images, Let Your Life Speak Chapter 3 Pdf, Alien Movies 2012, Ministry Of Education Timor-leste, Seguin Zip Code, Downton Abbey Movie Waltz, Map Of Fukuoka Prefecture, Is Saluda, Nc A Good Place To Live, Athena Daughter Name, Groom Lake Directions, Best Team Nba 2k19 My Career, Casual Leave Means, On-street Parking Leamington Spa, Wobbly Rabbit Syndrome, Russia ‑‑ Safety, Tilda Swinton Dr Strange China, Tyler Ward Son, El Salvador Population 2020, David Ushery Health, Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Caliban, Are All Eggs Pasteurized, Pan Asia International School Tuition Fee, How Tall Is Lil Mosey, Ntuc Car Insurance, Broadcaster Tim Ryan,

Comments ( 0 )