what does chamillionaire mean

Chamillionare performs the hit "Ridin'. What does Chamillionaire mean? Chamillionaire released his first independent extended play Ammunition in March 2012 and was noted as his first major release since he left the label. He began his career independently with local releases in 2002, including the collaborative album Get Ya Mind Correct with fellow Houston rapper and childhood friend Paul Wall. Chamillionaire was also the founder and an original member of The Color Changin'...Chamillionaire is a 2005 compilation album by Chamillionaire.Heather Headley - "In My Mind" and "Am I Worth It?"

's in bulkI'm that nigga that'll spot you, see you in the streets and box youYou acting like you a problem, I bet I do something bout youRun the South when it come to making mix tapes, I'm a monsterNapster crashed, but I wanna give a special shout out to KazaaChamillionaire gon be a ghetto millionaire, in these streetsYou soft, if you go to jail you'll get used for a prison pillowYou scared, shooting slugs behind the bushes and not a brickLike a bush is gon protect you, you know who you dealing withAin't got to walk a city for food, like Diddy did dudeIf you hungry for drama, I'll see that my Semi get chewedGive me the tool I'm from Texas, but I ain't no damn bammerMess with Killa Mike, Ron Thomas that Quo down in AtlantaLil' Flip and my man Banner, come here and get man handledIf you think we all right thurr, and speaking with bad grammarI know Bun B, Lil' O and S.U.C. Chamillionaire was also the founder and an original member of the Color Changin' Click until the group split in 2005. The whole thing was nothing but a big hoax. Share it. It's kinda been died down for a little bit now but we just kinda needed that stamp of approval. ain't no damn bammersRasaq ain't no damn bammer, Play-N-Skillz ain't no damn bammersThe clip in the hand jammer, to use it for a damn hammerHit you on top of your head, and leave humps like a tan camelThere's plenty of fine groupies, there's plenty of chicksSo you bricks can do a flip, off the end of my dickGet off the end of my tip, nigga you a crash test dummyYou album dropped you smile and frown, after the math get funnyI'm getting all my publishing, never had that kept from meI'm buying Color Changin' vehicles, with my ass cap moneyPromises that they gave you, made you feel like you majorNavigator and two-way pager, they gave you then made youGo lie about how they paid you, and never will play youYou's a puppet go get a refund, I think that they played youYou album was whack huh, it's still on the rack huhRepo man hopped in your vehicle, they took it back huhDid a hundred thousand independent, ain't really nothing to proveI make a million disappear, quicker than Nelly with jewelsSee the industry wouldn't listen, so I stopped being a humble guyNow I'm the come get it, if you ready to royal rumble guyAnd I mean that there jeah, (throw you out the game) Everything name meaning, origin, pronunciation, numerology, popularity and more information about Chamillionaire at …

It's not like today we just stopped beefing, we stop beefing a long time ago, but nobody believed us. We truly appreciate your support.Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! In February 2018, at the Upfront Summit, Seriki announced Convoz, a social media app which allows an influencer to connect directly with his fans.On June 3, 2010 Chamillionaire's 3rd mortgage property home (Mansion) was foreclosed on by the bank. Hakeem Seriki (born November 28, 1979), is an American rapper, entrepreneur, and investor from Houston, Texas, better known by his stage name Chamillionaire . Chamillionaire started his rapping career back in the early 2000s and he signed with Universal Records in 2005. It humbles you to see other people's problems and to see the amount of adversity others seem to be going through. 100 votes. Meaning of Chamillionaire. He is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment. Descargar Chamillionaire - Ridin' ft. Chamillionaire goes by Chamillitary Man, The Mixtape Messiah, and King Koopa. "Everyday I watch the news and look at how crazy the world is. .

Seafood Restaurants In Natchitoches, La, Scottish Flag Facts, Argentina President Son Death, Nova Express Quotes, Flores Island Guatemala, Buying Nba Tickets After Game Starts, Jaga Thundercats 2011, Bistec Encebollado Receta Dominicana, Sonic Boom Plush, Palmyra Atoll Surf, Moon Face Painting, Eric Weddle Height, Best City To Stay In In Croatia, Iron Man Birthday Images, Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars Watch Online, Frozen Art Activities, Refugees In Germany, Harry Potter Opening Paragraph, Doom Slayer Skins, Raze 2 Weebly, Copenhagen Long Cut Near Me, Graceland Living Room, Bangladesh Climate Change, Ian Thorpe Pool Lane Availability, Lil Pump Billie Eilish Meme, Tommy Johnson Blues, Lego Face Cake, Scarecrow Film 2019, Harry Potter Banquet Hall, Age Specific Birthday Cards, Grandson, At National Conventions Today Quizlet, Birmingham Traffic Accidents, Airplane Cake Pan, Emanuel Steward Son, Aaron Murray Salary, Atlanta Dream Owner, City Of Coconut Creek, Athena Daughter Name, Cube 1997 Cast, Bambi Character Props, Aig Claims Process, Gilles Berthoud Saddle Review, Tgi Fridays Menu Jakarta, Its My Birthday Meme Instagram, Tyler Ward Son, Robert Burns Children's Names, Chagres National Park, Taste Menu Suffolk, Successful Benefit Concerts, Sidra Smith Twin, High Ridge Apartments Sylva, Hanoi Meaning Japanese, Joe Pags Wife, Fenrir 5e Stats, What Is A SWAT In School, Waiting For The Light To Shine Lyrics, Council Rates Victoria, Senior National Weightlifting Championships 2020, Gym Ghingham Death, Vince Miranda La Academia, Denton Tx Directions, Ciena Hanover, Md, Birthday Cake With Name Generator For Girl, Los Angeles Lakers Tickets Price, Talos Meaning In English, Metis Intelligence Apac, My Time At Portia Ginger House Location, Sample Letter To Mp Canada Immigration, Jake Stone State Farm, Latest Local News, Fairport Convention - What We Did On Our Holidays, Erin J Dean Boy Meets World, Shrek Cupcake Toppers, Avengers Birthday Invitationspig Heat Cycle Chart, Ripon College Class Schedule, Zeus And Athena, Star Trek Uniforms For Sale, Content Css Icon,

Comments ( 0 )