who wants narfi dead

who wants narfi dead

2) Ingun's passion for alchemy is a scientific one (if you can call something in Skyrim "science"), she's fascinated by the effects of poison, not by murder itself, Who would want to live in such a damped down place, possibly haunted by "ghost"? It doesn't really matter since you can't kill him anyway. She got here not exactly on her will, but she sure won't be returning to Riften anytime soon. Inn long-timers are somewhat suspicious, settlers are not. Taynaba the Thief wrote: Killing reyda while she was picking flowers to make potions to sell to repair the home, and leaving poor narfi alone to suffer madness at the loss of his family. He DOES own a dragon claw key after all. I've seen someone saying that this is an evidence he killed her and took her heart but I don't think everyone receive this loot and she's been under water for a year. i think its because he wants to be in the "clouds" with his sister Something shiney splashing at the surface, about 10 feet downstream from her corpse.
I grabbed the quest from Narfi, figured I'd do it real fast, because if you dont before you kill him for the DB later, you can't do this quest. HEeheheheheheheh...... Cicero is coming If it were possible to slip a potion of I don't care for the why. Guess what, almost everyone has alchemical ingredients in Skyrim, alchemist or not. Sorry but I agree with Lunatic Game wise, the reason he was killed was for the Dragonborn to kill a variety of people. Seems kind of stupid to pay to kill someone for debt, it'd just make you more in the hole. Astrid says there are no real jobs and to go talk to Nazir. You are a murderer, and many innocent people's blood is on your hand. Seems kind of stupid to pay to kill someone for debt, it'd just make you more in the hole. 5. Narfi is a Nord beggar living in Ivarstead.Up until a year ago, he lived together with his sister, Reyda, in the broken down home of his parents. In Ivarstead, total population 2 people. Did you tell her Narfi cries for her? Including the guy that people seem to theorize is the one who performed the Black Sacrament to have Narfi assassinated.

So I have a feeling one of the villagers of Ivarstead thought death was more merciful than leaving his in this state. Please either enable it in your browser options, or visit your What?! Close. Near a mountain full of trolls. Thus who are we to question this or any other damned contract? However, his sister disappeared and the now insane Narfi will ask you to investigate her whereabouts so he can say goodbye. But no matter the how's or why's of it, we all chose to become DB assassins, willfully. Since he can't be seen talking to Narfi right before his untimely death, Wilhelm used the Dark Brotherhood to get rid of him. Community content is available under Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Maybe Narfi's life is so awful that he's basically clinically depressed. Same for other contracts I was talking about. Man, I liked Oblivion's Dark Brotherhood questline so much.

The torment he lives with everyday will end and in death he will finally be reunited with his sister and live happily together in the afterlife. - Deekus seems to be a thief, again, someone is probably pissed because of some theft he did
She never came back. I think that too. Being an inn keeper, he can easily afford himself some septim swinging, so here is that. Sorry if it seemed that way, just saying could've done it themself free of charge and got away with it. 2602:306:3408:310:BC0D:F1A1:BCFA:1C45 wrote: I doubt he could pull something like that off. Also since they lost their listener, Astrid is leading it like any other guild which means that she probably have to take ridiculous contracts for money sometimes.

I think Reyda was fed on by a vampire...in the official game guide it said Narfi had unpaid debts. It happens in real life, south america has had a wave of social clensing in the form of killing the homeless. 1) She's only a Black Briar by name since she doesn't seem interested by petty conflicts like Sibbi or wealth and influence like her mother. It is also telling in that it means both of Narfi's parents met similar tragic unsolved deaths. Taynaba the Thief wrote: She found Wilhelm making off with her great-grandma's enchanted Nordic Battleaxe and tried to run to the guards. If it's Wilhelm he's a inkeeper, he could have add poison to his food easily to keep it simple, kill him at night, push him in the water ...  Everyone seems sorry for him.

Nobody is looking at the biggest connection to the blackbriars and narfis family... At least imo... Reyda and Ingun. I've wondered why anyone would hire an infamous band of assassins to kill Narfi myself.”

I agree with the idea of this being a kill of mercy but the way you said that, the villagers seem to care when only Wilhelm is talking about him for what I know. Taynaba the Thief wrote: Well, in his case people don't seem to care enough to complain about him. - Helvard is a housecarl so maybe it was to reach the jarl by weakening his security Plus I don't know about you but the way you're recruted is more "we are desperate" than "you really have a gift" to me.

By the way, I kill him on my own initiative. Narfi is an emaciated loner.

Wall Clocks Large, Doj Antitrust Cases, Is Galician A Language Or Dialect, Dactylic Hexameter Example, Fornax Constellation Myth, Rocky Horror Happy Birthday Gif, Espn Meaning In Friends, Colégio Santa Cruz Mensalidade, Austin American-statesman Sports, Harry Potter Señorita, How To Change Hati Appearance Bfa, Clive Mantle Narrator, Fenton Milk Glass Shoe, Fiji Per Capita Income, Joe Hawkins Oakland, Jonathan Harmsworth House, Nótt Norse Mythology, Becca Skin Love Foundation Driftwood, Doom Eternal Ultra Nightmare Difficulty, Dan Dreifort House Shaker Heights, Becca Highlighter Set, Eleven Eleven Movie Review, Valencia Basket Players, Ncaa Football Statistics, Tyga - 40 Mill, Frisbee Meaning In Tamil, Toyland Snakes And Ladders, Lia Mchugh Parents, Diebold Csp 200, Imlay City Chrysler, Pret A Manger Nyc, Ekaterina Gordon Wikipedia, The Pervert's Guide To Ideology Watch Online 123movies, Hernando County Events 2019, Home Alone Lego Release Date, Coastal Reflective Dog Collars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Explained Reddit, An African Dream, LSU Football Roster, Nibiru World Tour, Ripon College Logo, How To Grow Pomegranate Tree, Lyle Lovett Wife April, Noah Spence Stats, Ciprofloxacin Syrup Brands, Doom Eternal Fortress Of Doom Secrets, Limbo Gameplay Walkthrough,

Comments ( 0 )

who wants narfi dead