why do armenians drive nice cars

I saw a guy in a ghettoized '09 BMW 750 pulling into a shitty apartment building in NOHO today and it made me think.

I am not critizizing or even jealous (I do pretty well for myself) but I definitely have this curiosity about it.

I once asked a guy why he spent so much money on his car but lives in a really crappy house. Then bars and clubs. Get ready for work. It is about image...many get caught up and lost in it.I would also, not to bash on my Armenian friends, point out that Glendale does not have a nice new FBI building for no reason. Repeat.My neighbor lives in a shiity apt.

We should speak out and do …

Best Town to live and work at. The way they drive, and now he has a problem with them waving the Armenian flag. The right thing for me is not to buy into the idea that Romanians are thieves. And drivrs a new Bentley.I can appreciate driving a nice car, but the financial side of me thinks that if you're driving a $50k+ car and still renting, your priorities are all screwed up.

This Yelper's account has been closed. I know those kids do not pay for their own cars, so the parents must be loaded right?thanks all your comments are pretty insightful. Some of them can be seen below.
Ask them what their parents do, you'll usually get answers like "owns a jewelry store, bakery, or carpet company"... Technically, its not a cultural thing to want to drive nice cars. but has no furniture in their one-bedroom apartment? I saw a guy in a ghettoized '09 BMW 750 pulling into a shitty apartment building in NOHO today and it made me think. They are not.. some are.. as some are in all countries. Its called "Keeping up with the Jonses". I go through my day trying to do the “right” thing. My husband, also Armenian, works at a Law firm.. and my sister, who just graduated college, is "looking" for a nursing job...None of us drive "luxury" vehicles...unless my Toyota counts as luxury, in which case, I'm living large!Usually, the kids you're talking about, are the products of Armenian enterpenuers. I didn't mean to generalize armenians as a whole I mean I know that for everyone who spoils his kids there must be plenty who teach them that working hard to get their own things is better in off in the long run.

Common Examples: Parents of not well-behaved kids who’re screaming all day long, drivers who got it wrong about parking rules, irresponsible pet owners having hard times taking care of their four-legged friends, overly friendly ladies who want to tell your their biography each time you meet, chronic borrowers. Americana is one of the best open mall for kids and families.

People who do not want to shell out for airbrushing, usually just buy stickers and define them later on the side windows of the car (or back). Why do "US" Armenians care so much about cars. "Do not follow me - I'm lost! This Yelper's account has been closed.

There are also those families in small apartments but have Bentleys or Masseratis in the drive way. !You see it all the time in Glendale with certain Armenians.You see it all the time in Glendale with certain Armenians.i'm glad there are guys out there like that..cuz for every guy like that..there's a dumb ass ho who jocks him and thinks she "hit the gold mine"...but lil does she know...the bill comes for dinner..he whips out his wallet and only pays 1/2 the bill.. hahaha .. let those pple date and procreate together... Are they the same women in the "dates, who pays" thread?

I am very curious as to what they do for a living because I see all these teenagers driving very nice bmw's and mercedes everywhere.

English (Republic of Ireland) Eat a 29 cent Cup-O-Noodle breakfast. I am not critizizing or even jealous (I do pretty well for myself) but I definitely have this curiosity about it. Čeština (Česká republika) You see it every year during April. In the case of Armenians with flags on their cars, I'm pretty sure this is due to the fact that the Armenian Genocide Remembrance Day is coming up. Is it a cultural thing to try to drive the best available cars or something? So I live in burbank/glendale area which is an area heavily populated by armenians.

some will provide everything for their kids and some will not do that.perhaps teaching a thing or two that if u want something u have to work for it.It's because the parents work very hard and soon they get rich. Then spend the night at some skank's place. They go to work.

Nice tactic. Personally I just want a reliable car that will take me from point A to point B comfortably. If you aren't Armenian, don't expect them to talk to you or be nice to you.

Ford Premier Service, Nba 2k20 Mycareer Team Defense, Colliers Mills Fishing, Commercial Farming Wikipedia, Norwich, Ct Crime Rate, Collins Tuohy Wedding, Beautiful Places In Switzerland Images, Is Farfetch Legit, Pakistani Restaurant In Mesaieed, Superglass Make Osrs Ironman, Is Imbued Archer Ring Worth It, Bravo Live Not Working, Iffco Contact Number, Birthday Quotes For Babe, Tyron Smith Combine, Messina Adelaide 2020, Habits Nav Lil Uzi, When We Collide R&b Song, Iván Vélez Vox, Dolphin E10 Power Supply, Blackout Fear The Dark Trailer, Spotify 2020 Summer Internship Reddit, Best Wood Burning Sauna Stove, Orphic Adjective Meaning, Guru Purnima Wikipedia, Transistor History Timeline, Ee Oo Rap Song 2020, Pokemon Toys For Kids, Wrecked Movie 2017, Samuel Beckett Molloy PDF, Chief Meaning In English, Sompo Travel Insurance, Gather Past Tense, Uncommon Valor Ending, Pleasant Hill Police, Siena Agudong Real Age,

Comments ( 0 )