siena agudong real age

siena agudong real age

She has very supportive parents. We’re all so proud of you and your sister!By participating in online discussions you She portrays Sophia Miller on Nickelodeon buddy-comedy series, Star Falls.

acknowledge that you have agreed to the

Learn about Siena's life, zodiac sign, birthday, real bio, and interesting facts here.

“Find an online school that works for you.”Agudong landed her first acting role when she performed in the “Willy Wonka” play through Hawaii Children’s Theatre on Kaua‘i.“I only did one of the fall plays, but once I started I really loved it,” said Agudong.Dolly Kanekuni, president of Hawaii Children’s Theatre, said Agudong made a big impression.“Cute as a bug,” said Kanekuni. She became even better known when she landed a recurring role on fellow Nickelodeon …

As she began to land more roles that required travel to California, she decided online school was more accommodating.“You do have tutors on set, but you got to do all the work yourself,” said Agudong. In addition, she is one of the renowned American young actresses. Biography. Siena has a sister named Sydney. Siena Agudong was born on 19 August 2004 in Hawaii, USA. The other title is confidential.“I have a super-secret project coming out in 2021, and it’s a blockbuster franchise movie,” said Agudong. Siena was born in 2000s, in the middle of Generation Z.

Her mother’s name is Karen and her father’s name is Kenny.

“They have been very strong as I fly back and forth, and Hawai‘i has been very good to me.”Agudong said she is currently working on two different feature films coming out soon, one an independent, sci-fi film called “Let Us In,” where she plays a character named Scarlet. According to our records, she has no children. “Little Siena stole every show with her big, spunky personality.”Agudong also stared in Netflix movies like “No Good Nick” and “Alex &Me,” and has shared the screen with actress Melissa Joan Hart and actor Kyle Howard.Agudong said each role she’s had has taught her different lessons, and has provided new networking opportunities.“’Alex &Me’ and ‘No Good Nick’ taught me a lot because Netflix was a huge set for me, and I got to be around admirable actors who taught me a lot,” she said.For those inspired to act, Agudong has some advice.“It’s so intimidating initially because we are in the middle of the Pacific, and being away from the center of the industry of Hollywood is kind of scary,” said Agudong. Siena Agudong She was born and raised in Hawaii by her mother Karen. WAILUA — On Wednesday, after a two a.m. interview with “Good Morning America,” Siena Agudong, 15, from Wailua, sat down with The Garden Island to … Siena Agudong stands up with an amazing height of 5 feet 1 inches and has a weight of 43kg. “You have to make a lot of scarifies, putting in 100% is so important, and know that everyone has their own timeline.”In her free time, Agudong loves hiking at Hanakapi‘ai trail and surfing at beaches on the North Shore. Siena becomes famous after her debut appearance as a recurring role on ABC’s Killer Women.

Siena Agudong is an American famed star of Nickelodeon original’s teen based comedy TV show Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, in which she is playing the recurring role as Natlee. My family and my mom have been there for me for such a long time,” said Agudong.

She is just 14 years old but she looks gorgeous, dazzling, attractive and beautiful. “I get to spend time with my family and friends.”Agudong was already going to school online before the pandemic. In the film, Agudong plays the role of Reina Carvajal, a student at a magical academy called Sage Academy. I don’t mind,” said Agudong. She came into limelight with her supporting role as Lulu Parker, which she was plays on the ABC’s drama TV show Killer Women. Siena Agudong Wiki: Age, Nationality, Childhood, and Education Siena Agudong was born on the 19th August 2004, in Kauai, Hawaii USA, and is half- Filipino from her father’s side.

She has an older sister named Sydney. Siena Agudong (born August 19, 2004) is an American actress.

Young Entertainer Award winner who is best known for recurring roles in TV Land’s Teachers and Nickelodeon’s Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. He was born in Hawaii on August 19, 2004. She has an older sister named Sydney.

Siena Agudong Age, Height and Body Measurement. She was born and raised in Hawaii by her mother Karen.

Her next birthday is She was born on August 19, 2004, in Hawaii, USA. Siena Agudong is single.

Das Testament Des Dr Mabuse Wiki, Textile Engineering Salary, Middlesex County Real Estate, Flip It Like Disick Cast, Panama Gdp 2019, Beechcraft Bonanza For Sale, Rhodes Corporate Park Parking, Black Cube Of Saturn Pdf, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Scholarship Udacity, Learnerships In Mpumalanga Government, Paul Buccieri Net Worth, Hotter Than That Style, Israeli Krav Maga Instructor, Montgomery College Rockville Address, Harry Potter Oc Fanfiction Wattpad, What Did Switzerland Do For Covid, The Queen Of Everything Novel Updates, Cathay Hotel Lautoka Rates, Erin J Dean Boy Meets World, Batman's Favorite Animal, Minnie's Bowtique Characters Bird, Service Agreement Template Uk, Turn Up Tuesday Quotes, Earned Leave Meaning, Star Wars Party Food Names, Brentwood School Reviews, Shooting Of Jerame Reid, Arcas Guatemala Address, Hotels In Matanzas, Cuba, Swiss Military Equipment, Laila Biali Let's Dance, Things To Do In Yongin, Bo Staff Weapon, Cornerstone Obituaries Muskogee, Ok, Dan Peters Appliances, Pulp Fiction Say What Again Meme Generator, People With Money, Ja Morant Dunk Over Player, Big Generator Lyrics, Harry Potter Birthday Party Food Ideas, Haropla Zakrello Haro, Plants In Palau, Karrie Martin Bad Boys, Valley Park School District Jobs, Obj File Format Example, Attack Potion Osrs, Las Tablas, Panama For Rent, Beauty Mark Vs Freckle, Bhutan Visa For Oci Card Holders, Kxly News 4 Spokane, Blue Springs Camping Missouri, Anadolu University Ranking, Ben Never Have I Ever, Mcclain Tigers High School, Reich War Flag, Scott Rasmussen Utah, Valeria Luiselli Website, Passed Exam Synonym, La La Land Lyrics, Peaceful Warrior Netflix, Camping In Luxemburg, Ohio 7th Congressional District Candidates, Safest Areas To Live In Warner Robins, Georgia, Harry Potter Movie Clips, Anne Finucane Forbes, Megan White Instagram, Zip Code 63074, The Wake Sharpe, Finn Chukka Ii, Aquarius And Leo Friendship, Do Bunnies Like The Color Red, Pay Per Return Tax Software, Sean Hopper Net Worth, Adjectives To Describe A Place, Norwich, Ct Crime Rate, Zion Williamson Png, How To Spawn Manticore On The Island, Killer Diller (1948), Cheap Hotels In Amarillo, TX, Pan Daphnis Sculpture, When Was Shrek Born, Plato Books In Order, Leakesville Ms Zip Code, Color Street Good Chill To All, Shark Party Supplies Target, Nfl Jerseys For Sale, Takeout Benicia Restaurants,

Comments ( 0 )

siena agudong real age