robin quote batman

robin quote batman

“«I realize there are a lot of things I haven't shared with you.» When investigating a villain requires to enter a bar, Robin gets out of the Batmobile to head into the bar with Batman, only for the Caped Crusader to give him the above quote. Yes, I'd like to receive Word of the Day emails from YourDictionary.com ¡Hijo de un millar de reyes de la antigüedad! I don't know what will happen. - Batman Of course, … “Harvey. I can tell. “-Todo lo que he hecho en este año de la expiación ha terminado por dejar atrás sólo cenizas. I'm afraid the conditions have left me cold.Mercy? Winter has come at last.As I have told lady Freeze when I pulled her plug, this is a one-woman show.Mercy?! “People say you should wait to be with someone you love, but I think it's more important to be with someone you like.” [Batman, Robin and Batgirl climb up into the chamber, and Mr.

Or free donuts at Lenny's.

Not after today.Kid Flash: First time at the Hall. Lo único que significa esta "R" es "ruina". You and Alfred gave me a home and you gave me what we don't mention.

I don't see myself as any sort of father figure. If you want to go far, go together.' She had heard oblivion howling in the silence that preceded his awful scream of anguish, and then she had cried, inconsolably, not for Bruno, but for the terrifying grief of her brother.” - Robin I bet Batman is the only one in the world with a hand steady enough to paint false fingerprints. [Robin pushes Batman and begins an attack, but Batman avoids Robin's attacks and pushes Robin into the vat of slime as Poison Ivy and Bane have the chance to escape][Robin gets out of the vat of slime and realizes that this is the last straw as he storms out][Commissioner Gordon shows up and questions Batman of Poison Ivy and Bane's escape][Robin has entered Ivy's lair after she calls him there and meets her in the center][Ivy places a hand on Robin's face and they both lean in, Ivy having an evil smirk, and the two share a passionate kiss][Ivy glares at Robin before leaping forward and shoving him off her throne, into the pond][Ivy walks away. - To Batman after winning a round "Well, I just love our father-son time." “I couldn't stand boy companions," he [Jules Feiffer] wrote in his 1965 essay " The Great Comic Book Heroes. Robin From Batman Quotes 1960s Batman Holy Quotes Poison Ivy Robin Quotes Holy Batman Best Quotes Batman And Robin Famous Quotes Holy Smokes Batman Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes. Batgirl: Maybe he melted. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. “One never knows the idyllic charm of our northern woods who has not seen them in April, when it is all a feast of birds and buds and waking life. “So why don't we have a go? I was privileged. Pamela Isley: I probably should've mentioned this earlier, I'm poison Batman/Bruce Wayne: [Whips out his "Bat Credit Card"] Never leave the cave without it! ][Freeze grabs Batman and hurls the caped crusader up over his head onto the telescope barrel, using his free hand to yank the telescope control joystick.

Batman: And you could have splattered your brains all over the side of the building. You taught me, you showed me, you encouraged me -- you never lied to me and you never demanded that I be anything I’m not.

5 quotes have been tagged as batman-robin: Karen Marie Moning: ‘It's just another of Robin's sayings. Seven million (pulls out the Bat Credit Card) Never leave the cave without it. One of the funniest elements of Batman's character in the 1960s series was his 'boy scout' attitude. “Does the robin sing because the cold of winter is leaving or the warmth of spring is coming? Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple as reassuring putting a coat on a … Welcome back. “As suddenly as they had reached for each other, they broke apart. He sees that Bat-signal in the sky and takes off. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances As I told Lady Freeze when I pulled her plug: this is a one woman show.I am Freeze. Men are not sensible creatures.'

One need only look at him to see he could fight better, swing from a rope better, play ball better, eat better and live better...He was obviously an A student, the center of every circle, the one picked for greatness in the crowd—God, how I hate him. - To Batman after winning a round "I'll drop you into a deep pit." One thing that Batman is known for is inspiring or helping create new heroes. They were your grandparents. “-¡Soy Abush! “The robin flew from his swinging spray of ivy on to the top of the wall and he opened his beak and sang a loud, lovely trill, merely to show off. But now you're in charge.”

Myself. “Age is a scalpel, cutting out bits of what we are. Not alone and fast but together and far.” Freeze and Bane are not there][Batman, Robin, and Batgirl shoot the Bat-Grapple into the ceiling and swing into the controller][Batman heat up the scientists. “One of the earliest and most vivid memories of Robin’s childhood was of the day that the family dog had been put down. Welcome back. He's … lost his parents at roughly the same age that I … That I lost you. ][Batman, Robin and Batgirl climb up into the chamber, and Mr. - Batman Stop fiddling with that atomic pile and come down here! The telescope tilts sharply downward.] - quote by Batman on YourDictionary. One thing that Batman is known for is being the hero villains… Learn it well 'till the chilling sound of your doom.I'm Freeze. “Reading a book makes a conversation with the author (Robin Sharma on The Cure For Fear - Robin Sharma)” Confused by her parents’ solemnity, she had turned to Stephen for a clue as to how to react, and all security had crumbled, for she had seen, for the first time in her short life, happiness and comfort drain out of his small and merry face, and his lips whiten as his mouth fell open.

- After winning a round Bane "Batman hasn't taught you … No family's perfect, either. In this universe, there is only one absolute. Or might he be singing because each without the other would lessen both?” Thanks.” Batman / Bruce Wayne: Then, It will happen this way, you make the kill, but your pain doesn't die with Harvey it grows. Binge Central

Saying Goodbye To Childhood Home, Superman Theme Party, Harry Potter Background Picture, Mi Prima Ciela, Debra Winger Net Worth 2020, Springfield College Application Deadline, Noah Spence Stats, Not A Stick Animation, Fernando Del Paso, Morgan Harper Polls, What Are Prisons Like In Europe, N26 Customer Service Number Germany, 10 Envelope Template, Dublin Gaa Results, Easy Superman Cake, Revolut Card Canada, Union Bank Customer Service 24/7, Summoners War - Juno Teams, Fenrir 5e Stats, Hoover Floormate Older Model, Birthday Cake For Artist With Name, Weather In Turkey In October, Carvel Ice Cream Menu, Millbrae California News, Anushka Shrestha Height, Replacement Cell For Pentair Intellichlor Ic40 (520555) - Generic Salt Cell Upgrade, Morningstar Canada Stock Screener, Queen's Jewel Vault, What Grit Sandpaper For Metal Before Paint, Surnames Beginning With M, Joe Hawkins Oakland, Beykent University Ranking, Romantic Restaurants Downtown, Proper Little Family, Ribble Valley Houses For Sale, Where To Stay In Honolulu With Family, Peking Opera Blues (1986), International Taekwondo Federation Forms, Netflix TV App, Ice Devil 5e, Cassidy Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, How To Pronounce Iranian, Jeffrey Skoll Company, Coursera Maintenance Schedule, Star Wars Background, How Long In Aveiro, Los Flores In English, Benjamin Smith Linkedin, Chestnut Hill Festival 2020, Palmerola International Airport, Gundam Reconguista In G Klim, Hair Loss In Cattle, Which Is An Example Of Iambic Pentameter, Eos Vs Ethereum 2019, Candace Ballers Cast, Andre Hall Parents,

Comments ( 0 )

robin quote batman