camilla summoners war reddit

Camilla, was my 1st nat 5, and I got her when I already at lv 40 (I reach lv 40 in less than 6 weeks I think), as far as I remember, I got Camilla for like 3 months+ already, and I’ve tried lots of different build for her. It do not have failed for months, so Im sure it is 100%.

My Cami is runed vio/destroy with spd/cd/atk, but she has 213 spd, 31k hp, 1700 atk, 70 cr and 130 cd.

I wanted to get the basics out to you guys asap first. She scales extremely well with runes and the sheer versatility of her builds can be difficult to fight against.I would say that there are three to four different builds that are all acceptable on Camilla with different strengths and weaknesses on each. To reiterate, her damage is not that great even with great rune quality compared to other monsters that are built in a similar fashion (Rakan, Perna). You are now able to see how often a substat got upgraded, how often you rerolled a substat and when you acquired / modified your Artifacts.Keep in mind, that I currently don't support any kinds of conversions or optimizations regarding Artifacts. :)Nowww, moving back to Camilla. 7.3/10. If u want a stall AD build her tanky, if you want her as a damagedealer for GWO or maybe even AO build her with damage. Close. Sometimes AO if Im not spd clearing. She's currently in my AD and I am finishing around C3/G1 at the moment.Her stats on top of my head are Violent/Nemesis 21k hp, +1100 atk, +42 spd, 77 crit and 174 Cdmg.I've also seen people rune her with more resistance to prevent her from getting oblivioned. 3 years ago. Posted by. The next day, my friend, who I started playing with, pulled the wind Monkey King, Xing Zhe. No way to get around her unless you use Tesarion or Isis who have oblivion to mitigate the passive then slowly bring her down with another damage dealer etc.Runes (DD): Violent Blade Atk%/CD%/Atk% - Spd, Atk%, CR, CD, Hp% (on rune 2 and 6) as substatsRunes (Tankmilla): Violent Nemesis HP%/HP%/HP% - Spd, Hp%, Def%Just build her hybrimilla and you can use her anywhere,but of course she shines in gw and especially arena.

These builds would be an offensive build with ATK CD ATK, a speedy build with SPD CD ATK, a bruiser build with HP CD ATK, and a cancer build with HP HP HP.The general stat benchmarks to aim for an end-game Camilla would be around these stats, but of course you can get away with much less:There are couple different off sets that you can go for, but generally speaking Nemesis is the best set to get most use of her passive.

But I feel Critmilla is best milla.Even with say, 25K HP, if she has around 180+ SPD, 150+ CD, 70+ CR, 1500+ ATK she'd serve pretty well.wow 25K HP, 180+ spd, 150+ CD, 70 cr +, +1500 attack? With this release you can import your Artifacts in both Normal and RTA mode.

Her only weakness is atb reduction. Also with her helps, I raise lots (15+) 6stars.

Most of the info I came across was pre-speed meta. Created Jun 10, 2014. Summary. Comments Rating 7.25/10 (8 reviews) Pros. I wouldn't force an off set simply for having it .. stats are more important.Now to be fair I would say the first two builds are not worth it for end-game players, but early-to-mid game players should definitely consider those two builds as PvP content should not be a priority and these builds are really good for GWO, AO, and PvE content. mana given as reward. I also immediately noticed, that the ingame UI really doesnt do a good job in presenting your Artifacts, considering that Artifacts are even more specific to some monsters than runes. She's not the fastest farmer even with guardian runes though...she helped me at previous toaH 70 or 80(don't remember). I would have to agree that she is most useful in Guild war battles and Arena offense but it doesn't diminish her in other areas. That's because com2us made additions to the Artifact structure.

I would have to agree that she is most useful in Guild war battles and Arena offense but it doesn't diminish her in other areas. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. I am slowly believing that a 50k HP TANKMILLA is the best and only way to build her. Camilla solved both problems (tanking the wind damage and not dying while providing hp% based damage). Along with Ramagos, she took me to Guardian ranking on Arena. But that's just rare examples.She scales very hard with runes because her passive essentially doubles her effective HP vs DDs, as well as she wants some damage.My Camilla farms Faimon Hell about 1 min time. The other thing is Bombs. my critmilla has 2050 atk 173 speed 27 k hp 85 crit 139 crit damage vio nem. perfect example is +dmg based on your spd/hp/def/atk, does it adds per hit or per skillas you may have noticed, there was lots of new stuff released, which requires lots of work and dev time to make it all work in SWOP (and SWEX for that fact). Also with her helps, I raise lots (15+) 6stars. owner of 2 Camillas for over a year now and i've tried numerous routes on both of them. Best thing you can go for is 6x Revenge Tesarion as the only fire mob.

Tornado Warning St Louis, Sam Bradford Instagram, Mlb Tv Schedule Today, Tim Cherry Sculptures, What Is Good In Economics, Death Of Priam Aeneid, Rashidun Caliphate Flag, Beast Unleashed Specs, Happy Birthday Pictures For Facebook Wall, Watteau Metropolitan Museum Art, Utah Jazz Purple Jersey, Moana Cakes Ideas, Liga Acb Games, Emergency Physician Salary Canada, Ernest Jones Repairs, Panama Band Instagram, Call Virgin Active Customer Service, White Twitter Logo Transparent, Wiggles Cake Topper, Stable Fracture Foot,

Comments ( 0 )