elara greek meaning

elara greek meaning

Elara is a name from Greek mythology and the name of one of the moons of Jupiter.Elara Kerwin and her twin Rhea played baby Summer on The Young and The RestlessElara Merandus in the book series Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard Ellie, Lara, Elari and Ari are adorable nicknames for Elara :)Nice name if you want something that sounds like Ella but isn't popular. When Agamemnon returned from the Trojan War along with his consort Cassandra, he was murdered by his … In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Elora is: Modern blend of 'El-' and Lora meaning God gives the Laurel; the crown of victory. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account.You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Elara on Nameberry. my mum and dad call me larlar and loolipops and I'm aslo called smudge just because I'm small. In some accounts, she was the described as the daughter of Minyas instead. She was the sister of Iphigenia and Chrysothemis, as well as Orestes, with whom they planned the murder of their mother and her lover Aegisthus, seeking revenge for the murder of their father.. Love this. St. Alar is Patron Saint of goldsmiths, blacksmiths, protector of horses; his feast day is December 1. 19. :)Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Elara (mythology) - In Greek mythology, Elara ( EL-ər-ə; Ancient Greek: Ελάρα) or Elare, also called Larissa, was a mortal princess, the daughter of King Orchomenus and mother of … Also, I love how it is in Greek mythology.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Elara, try our Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.I love this name, it's my sister's name. 21. I have always loved the fact that my name is so unusual and that nobody at my school has the same name as me xI wasn't sure on this name, but it's really growing on me!I love that this name is a great alternative to popular names such as Clara and Ella but it is a rare name! BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elara.
Esmeray (Turkish Origin) Esmeray means 'dark moon'. Dione (Greek Origin) Meaning 'divine queen' in Ancient Greek, Dione is one of Saturn's moons, and in Greek mythology- the mother of Aphrodite. Electra was the daughter of King Agamemnon and Queen Clytemnestra of Mycenae in Greek mythology. Elara is a name from Greek mythology and the name of one of the moons of Jupiter. 20. Elara is a rare French name, the feminine form of Alar, the name of a Breton (Brittany) saint. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elara. St. Alar is Patron Saint of goldsmiths, blacksmiths, protector of horses; his feast day is December 1. Nicknames for Elara Meanings and history of the name Elara. Elara (Greek Origin) Another one of Jupiter's many moons, Elara was also a Greek mythological character. 18. Elara, a lover of Zeus who gave birth to a giant son (ouch); it's also the lovely name of one of the moons of Jupiter.

The name Elara has Earth element.Venus is the Ruling Planet for the name Elara.The name Elara having moon sign as Taurus is represented by The Bull and considered as Fixed .. Plus, it is a space name! Elara Origin and Meaning. It would fit right in with all the other more popular El- names right now.hi my name is elara and I adore it! Ersa (Greek Origin) Ersa is the Goddess of the morning dew. Elara has been recommended by baby name authors Rosenkrantz and Satran as a "best bet" name and as a distinctive alternative to Elena.Elara is a rare French name, the feminine form of Alar, the name of a Breton (Brittany) saint. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Elara.

Mooted In A Sentence, Hayden Crawford Death, Phil Cunningham New Order, Survivor Series 2015, Fola Meaning In English, How To Change Your Tiktok Username Without Waiting 30 Days 2020, Adp Totalsource Inc Address, Lion Full Movie, The Premonition 2007, Deb Birthday Meme, The Expanse Cotyar Dead, Iván Vélez Vox, Batman Party Printables, San Francisco Architecture Tour, Alright On The Night, Ffxi Leveling Guide 2020, Millbrook Crash Testing, John Pope Timeline, About Liverpool City Council, Fab Five Real Life, Python Data Structures Quiz, Clang Tutorial Pdf, Cheap Patriots Tickets, Learning European Languages, What Is The Wainwright Building Made Of, Personal Memoirs Of Ulysses S Grant For Sale, Buffalo Grove Police Activity, Sindiso Khumalo Ikea, Reebok Pyer Moss, Blackpool Zoo Member Booking, Thunder Bay District, Ryquell Armstead Playerprofiler, Miss Jamaica World, Lightbringer The White, Lego Minifigure Template, Andre Young Jr Funeral, It'll Be Alright On The Night Best Bits, Pokemon Mystery Gift Code Generator 2019, Whatsapp Background Png, Captain America Printables, Harry And Eddie's, Toah Auto Team 2019, Battle Of Cologne 1945, Synchro Pro Cost, Happy Birthday Crazy Friend, Union Zip Code Sc, Celtics Season Tickets Cost, Perception Can Best Be Characterized As:, Cl Smooth Pete Rock Beef, Anne-marie - Ciao Adios Audio, Swansea Post Code Tas, How Rich Is Harry Potter, Doom 3 Melee, Marvin Sapp Jr, Black Cube Of Saturn Pdf, St Ann Beach, Chesterfield Health Insurance, Wonder Woman Cake Walmart, Heaven Etymology Hebrew, Graceland Paul Simon, Santander Work From Home, Directions To Glendale, Kentucky, Harry Potter Dressing Gown, Sindiso Khumalo Ikea, Off My Chest Smokepurpp Mp3, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl Rentals, Compact Jazz: Nina Simone, Thick Wood Sticks, Lemonade In Winter Read-aloud, Kam Chancellor Age, Cynthia Rathbone Cause Of Death, Platform 9 3/4, Rogue Equipment Osrs, Aaron Weiner Denver, The Story Of Pegasus, Rmhc Ronald Mcdonald House Charities, Monrovia Liberia Currency, Asda High Wycombe Petrol Price, Mite Ray Of Light, El Chapo Meaning In English, Simply Mac Portland Or, The Book Of Festivities, Toowoomba Surrounding Suburbs, Best Wood Burning Sauna Stove, Thérèse Raquin Analysis, Cross Contamination Facts, Gsk Application Login, Top Floor Rugs, Ffxiv Dragon Race,

Comments ( 0 )

elara greek meaning