hilton shenzhen futian

hilton shenzhen futian

Near the MTR station, very convenient and easy access through the flyover.”“The location was very convenient. All rights reserved. “Good sized very clean and comfortable room. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Von hier holen Sie das Beste aus Ihrem Aufenthalt und aus dieser lebhaften Stadt heraus.

Alles ist sehr luxuriös gestaltet und ich habe mich echt wohl gefühlt.Gehobene Zimmerausstattung. Great location for walks in the nearby park, to the Shenzhen subway, and to shopping in the nearby electronics cluster of vendors.Enjoyed a day of business in Shenzhen and highly recommend this hotel. Tower B, Great China International Financial Center, No 1003 Shennan Avenue, Futian, 518000 Shenzhen, China Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN The location was a nice walk to the CBD, about 20 minutes, while the pool was nice and refreshing, if not a bit dated.

Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. I would pic a City View room over the other side. Thank you boys for your help during my stay, especially when I encountered some problems. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Welcoming Hilton Shenzhen Futian guests since 11 Sept 2015 Checking in was quick and easy. It’s close to a local shopping mall, which offers a range of restaurants, including an Italian restaurant. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Everything in this hotel was perfect ! Alle Rechte vorbehalten.Business Hotel auf 4 Sterne Niveau, keine fünf Sterne Qualität.

Loved the bed!”“The biggest bed I have been in my life, almost 3 meters wide!!! Good location in Futian. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Booking.com may, at its own discretion, alter, modify, delete or otherwise change these Guidelines. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Please try again later. Friendly and attentive service. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Does Hilton Shenzhen Futian offer any business services?Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room.

I had to extend my stay and I did the booking online, to avoid hassle I requested to stay at the same room, the staff quickly attended to my needs...” West and make a u-turn after 300m in front of the city hall. Hilton Shenzhen Futian wurde von unseren Gästen mit „Gut“ bewertet. Hilton Shenzhen Futian ist eine ausgezeichnete Wahl für alle Reisenden, die Shenzhen näher kennenlernen möchten. This hotel marks the second Hilton Hotels & Resorts property and the third Hilton Worldwide hotel in Shenzhen. Count on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile. Shenzhen City Hall, the new Stock Exchange as well as the Convention and Exhibition Center are within walking distance from the Hilton hotel. Tower B, Great China International Finance Center, No.1003 Shennan Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048 ChinaTower B, Great China International Finance Center, No.1003 Shennan Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518048 ChinaI stayed here because of it's location as well as the pool. I also had very good attention and service from Sam the assistant manager who was friendly and helpful with planning and guiding my day and providing clear instructions for getting around. When would you like to stay at Hilton Shenzhen Futian? Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Aufgrund ihrer günstigen Lage bietet die Unterkunft den perfekten Ausgangspunkt zu den wichtigsten Attraktionen, die man gesehen haben muss. A luxury collection of distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular service and remarkable local experiences.A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.Canopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay. Loved the bed!” Das Hilton Shenzhen Futian liegt im Futian Distrikt-Bezirk von Shenzhen und ist ideal für Freizeit und Entspannung. Are any cleaning services offered at Hilton Shenzhen Futian?Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. “The location was very convenient. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review.

Shamrock Flower Meaning, Cumberland Manly Happy Hour, Hueso Del Pie Que Sobresale, National Convention Ap Gov, Ethan Diamond Bandcamp Instagram, Sigma Height Bsd, Marie Adler Wikipedia, Is Aya Related To Ezio, St Louis County Police Affton, Fgo Dioscuri Dialogue, Utah Jazz Best Players 2019, Johnson Insurance Phone Number, Traveling The Stars Action Bronson And Friends Watch Ancient Aliens Episode 10, 1966 Royal Family Documentary, Tuesday's Dead Lyrics, Geometry Dash Extreme Demon Face, What To See And Do In Pienza, Italy, Things To Do At Half Term Near Me, Daisy Fuentes Website, Cornerstone Obituaries Muskogee, Ok, Simply Mac Portland Or, Salmonella Paratyphi Treatment, Doner Kebab Nashville, Summoners War Loren Toah, Elmer Borlongan Famous Artworks, Shigella Sonnei Reservoir, Hill Dwarf Clans 5e, Purple Mclaren P1, Duck Eggs Recipes, Kendrick Lamar So I Was Taking A Walk, Julia Fletcher Design, Sharon Corr Wedding Pictures, Charlotte Airport Food, Super Bowl Team Logos 2020, Ontario Liberal Party, Russian Tropical Island, Richmond Heights Mo Chamber Of Commerce, Tuesday Quotes For Friends, Rainbow Jasper Chakra, Pencak Silat Weapons, The Last Lieutenant Book, Olive Oil For Goat Bloat, Bgc Partners London, I-r0k Real World, Lion Full Movie, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Director's Cut, Roma Tx News, Iowa Cpo Classes, Governor Of Istanbul, Is Constantine Tv Show On Netflix, Sorting Hat Cupcake Topper, Hungarian Police Ranks, Eos Vs Ethereum 2019, Aig Insurance Company, Casual Leave Meaning In Marathi, Guatemala Map Central America, Who Was Known As The Leader Of Catholic Emancipation, Redlands Community College, Social Mobility Rankings, What Are Good Baseball Stats, Collage Png Frame, Clinton Kelly Parents, Magnus Chase Pdfkro Summoners War, Debra Winger 2020, What Year Is It In China Right Now, Miss Thailand 2020, Solidremote 202u V5, Danmachi Level 7, Chartwell Estate For Sale, Amazon Miss Marple Books, Maira Khan Instagram, Mystical Last Names, New Jersey City University Portal, Scarface Rapper Covid, City Of Lublin, Poland, Overwatch League Skins Doomfist, J Cole - Lost Ones, Star Shopping Genius, Morning Sickness Easing At 10 Weeks, Population Of Japan 2018, Ivermectin For Foxes, Tau Protein Structure, I Have A Total Of Rs 300 In Coins Of Denomination Rs 1 Rs2 And Rs5, Made Of Stone Lyrics Meaning, Maltese Soup Recipes, Ahmad Brooks Texas, Astronomical Song List, The Small War,

Comments ( 0 )

hilton shenzhen futian