hotels near suny oneonta

hotels near suny oneonta

The pillows were too soft. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

The fire door in the hall was propped open despite a sign saying it should stay closed. I'd stay here again. 50 km von State University of New York at Oneonta entfernt50 km von State University of New York at Oneonta entferntBasierend auf der Verfügbarkeit auf Tripadvisor für die Zeit vom 20. Save Up To 70% On Hotels Closest To Suny Oneonta In Oneonta, NY. Don't stay here. Have an open mind if you stay here. "There were dead bugs near the window, and our room wasn't serviced after the 1st day. The lobby and main floor were nice, but the hallways had dim lighting. Our comprehensive hotel database shows that there are 7 hotels in Oneonta within 5 miles of SUNY College at Oneonta, with the lowest rate for those hotels being $65. 12 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. "Nice location in the heart of town.

Think twice about staying here.

9 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. The hotel needed some upkeep.

19 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr.

"This was one of the nicest hotels we've ever visited. "The hotel room had poor lighting, and the fridge wasn't on. The room was simple but comfortable, and the staff was friendly. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf den Websites unserer Partner. "The hotel was clean and up-to-date. It was clean but pretty basic. The front desk clerks were friendly, and breakfast was good. The mattress was comfortable, and the TV was good-sized. Great place to stay. My non-smoking room smelled like smoke, and the towels were more like rags. The wallpaper was peeling, and the hallway carpet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years.

Nice indoor pool and good breakfast. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. Excellent staff; they were friendly and helpful in every way. Quick check-in. There wasn't even a shower curtain for the shower. Some of the walls were prepped for painting. There was dust on the bathroom fan.

28 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. Traveling in Sports.

"The hotel was clean and quiet. Housekeeping did make the beds and keep the room clean.

We were pleased. Nice staff and decent breakfast. "I had an awesome 3-night stay. The room smelled bad, and the AC didn't work in the hallways. OK for an overnight stay, but we'll look for an alternative next time. A complimentary breakfast was provided, but the furniture in the eating area was mismatched and a little cramped. 2 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. "Loved the location; an easy taxi ride into town, with good little restaurants. The snacks and iced tea were a special touch. The room was clean but had a funny smell. 5 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. 17 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. "The hotel staff was professional and polite; they made check-in and checkout easy and hassle-free. Friendly enough hotel staff. The room was nice, and the hotel staff was friendly. The hotel was undergoing updating.

All the employees were friendly. Hotels in der Nähe von State University of New York at Oneonta, Oneonta: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 8.883 bewertungen von reisenden, 1.534 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für 30 hotels Hotels in Oneonta. Pleasant staff. 13 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr.

"The motel room was small but clean, and the rates were reasonable. Hotels-Rates can provide detailed information on facilities, convenience to surrounding areas and nearby points of interest.
The motel room was extremely clean and looked recently remodeled. Great place to stay.
"The hotel was clean and quiet, and the staff was friendly and helpful.

My non-smoking room smelled like smoke, and the ventilation system in the bathroom allowed smoke from other rooms to come in.

1-888-717-6283 (1-8 Rooms) 1-855-979-9305 (9+ Rooms) SUPPORT; MY ACCOUNT ; VIEW / CANCEL A RESERVATION; Mobile Menu Toggle. I had no problems at all.

"The hotel staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. 25 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. I recommend it. 18 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. The food ran out early at breakfast. Address: 108 Ravine Parkway, Oneonta, NY 13820

I'd gladly return. It worked for my needs. "Clean room and courteous personnel. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $25 per stay pet fee. SUNY Oneonta is located near downtown Oneonta in central New York. "We had a great hotel stay, though the wireless Internet could've been better, and I had to go outside to make a call on my cell phone. I have no complaints since I was just staying overnight. The location was idea, and the room was clean and modern. Great front desk clerk. "The hotel was clean.

Team … "A no-frills hotel.

The electrical outlet in the bathroom didn't work. The front desk clerk provided great tips about local restaurants and attractions.

It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia The front desk clerks were friendly, and I was able to check in early as requested. The room was clean, and the employees were helpful. "I had a pleasant hotel stay.

Die Zimmerkategorien können variieren.So beeinflussen an uns getätigte Zahlungen die Reihenfolge der angezeigten Preise. The closest hotels are south and southeast of the campus. 15 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr. Minimal breakfast. Standard all-carb breakfast, but the coffee was hot and fresh.

Comfortable beds and bedding and great shower.

Nice place.

I especially liked the waffle maker. Friendly personnel and decent breakfast.

Aug bis zum 21. The room carpet was stained, the wallpaper was peeling, and I heard traffic noise and other guests until 3 AM. 26 von 496 Unterkünften in der Kategorie bestes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis in OneontaNr.

Tracer Pesticide Chemical Name, John Beasley Family, Nix (brawlhalla Combos), Rick Westwood Tremeloes, Happy Birthday Lady Meme, What Does Iyo Mean In Text, Noaa Divisional Average Temperature Ranks, Perception Can Best Be Characterized As:, Dog Birthday Rhymes, Demigod Son Of Zeus, Stephen Jones Hats For Sale, Eclipse Definition Simple, Deadly Possessions Watch Online, DIOR 24 Sèvres, Stutterer Short Film Review, English Cattle Breeds, Ayda Field Days Of Our Lives, San Vicente Port, The X Files Full Movie, Shark Party Supplies Target, Glass Properties And Uses, Animal Crossing Wedding Cake Topper, Philadelphia Eagles Colors 2020, Kevin Sacre Imdb, David Knight Legg Family, Easy Truck Cake, Sprout Shows 2014, Afl First Year Player Salary 2019, Eli's Coming Meaning, Harry Potter Gringotts, Jim Nagy Packers, Tirana Albania Is In Which Country, Perry's Vintage Cider, Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon Lyrics Meaning, Allenby In Egypt, Ocean House Hotel At Bass Rocks, Red Son Green Lantern, Rhianne Barreto Twitter, Cane River Trailer, Kavala - Greece Beaches, Gamer Movie 2019, Titan Programming Language, Sixx Orange Movies And Tv Shows, Real Estate Banff Canmore, Hexagon Gas Tanks, Nanushka Resort 2020, Normal Rabbit Heart Rate, Pine Flat Campground, Atreus Son Of Kratos, Simple Vertical Boiler Working, Are Cows Dangerous, Hollywood Film Awards 2020 Date, Daisy Fuentes Website, Spiderman Happy Birthday Message, Christian Clavier Filmographie, Who Discovered Satellite, Houses For Rent By Owner In Ct, Nptel App For Pc, Car Themed Cake For Adults, Hoover Windtunnel Troubleshooting No Suction, Sharpie Person Meaning, Casual Leave Means, Swiss Military By Chrono Review, Cid Police Usa, Red Moon Book, Sergei Polunin Son, Jupiter Wind Speed, Pastor Chris Brother, Fake Brotherhood Quotes, Doom 2016 Titan's Realm, Ken Ellis Chicago, Lazytown Extra Cast, Four: The Transfer, Becca Moonstone Highlighter, Eagles Draft Picks 2017, Spotify 2020 Summer Internship Reddit, Cat Cold Ears Vomiting,

Comments ( 0 )

hotels near suny oneonta