hunter prey doomsday vs world breaker hulk

At max craziness, Hulk can hurt concepts, like thwarting a villains time fuckery by punching time back into place. To say he's stronger than the Hulk is pure speculation.o wait didn't red hulk just break hulk's arm easily and then two issues later Hulk pretty much one shotted red hulk so hmm.

KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > World Breaker Hulk vs Hunter Prey Doomsday Scuzz2.0 fiht is on a planet the size of the solar system and it … Doomsday was created on prehistoric Krypton thousands of years ago by a scientist named Bertron as a bio-mechanical super-soldier and living weapon of mass destruction. Couple that with the fact that Hulk LET THEM beat him. Uhh.... You're suggesting Hulk would have as easy a time with Doomsday as he did with Miek? And when he comes back, Hulk punching him will be ineffective.

once ur dead ur dead)World Breaker Hulk has no feats. He has brains, skill, power and RAGE. WWHulk is a more skilled fighter, he regenerates faster, and the raw power is ridiculous. Original Question: Who would win, Immortal Hulk vs Hunter/Prey Doomsday? Hulk would be killed by Doomsday, then soon come back, continue the fight, kill Doomsday, who’d return, stronger, who’d kill Hulk and the whole cycle would start all over again. If one boxer beats another it doesn't mean he doesn't really win if the losing boxer survives the match. And when he comes back, Hulk punching him will be ineffective. You must log in or register to reply here.

If you mean that Doomsday pops back to life two weeks later, then sure, but from what I read it takes him a while to heal. How long is this Versus match? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Even Sentry going full out wasn't a match for him, and the Hulk still had not "peaked" to his top power level yet in that fight. Last but not least, Doomsday is more than ready to handle what Hulk dishes out due to the fact that he survived a blast that … JavaScript is disabled. Hulk wins this.

WWHulk takes this.

The chances of Hulk winning against Doomsday are very slim considering Doomsday was already Hunter/Prey Doomsday when the fight started. We dont know what he can do.Stalemate, Hulk gets stronger and HP Doomsday will just keep on auto adapting.I wonder if people realize that Doomsday has virtually no strength feats? For purposes of s fight, then Hulk wins. I give it to Doomsday basically by Default. Spawn can be powerful, but at the cost of using his powers, he could drain his powers and be sent back to hell. Hulk will never beat Doomsday to death ever. Bayushispy said: Also, you are assuming that WWHulk doesn't rip Doomsday limb from limb like he did to Miek at the end of the WWZh event. Imperiex reduced him to barely a skeleton didn't he? Superman, maybe?Uhm Doomsday doesnt have access to the satellite which is a plot device. Immortal Hulk feats: 1: Breaking Captain Glory’s back with one hit, who had previously been fighting Thanos’s Black Order and not giving any ground. If this is Doomsday from Hunter/Prey (and it really should be since we're using top-end Hulk) then no.

Hulk's limits are whatever grabs the writers fancy for a particular story, so I wouldn't say never. Yeah, but Sentry has far greater feats than that fight. WWHulk takes this. This is who can beat the other in this Versus, and Doomsday eventually regenerating after Hulk beats him to death still means that he loses the fight. But he also knows how to use all kinds of weapons, since he was a soldier in the military. For example, World Breaker Hulk could shake the world with his mere footsteps. Even Sentry going full out wasn't a match for him, and the Hulk still had not "peaked" to his top power level yet in that fight. Sure, if we only look at what happens when Doomsday and WWH fight the first time they fight, then of course Hulk will beat him. Please Quan try to come up with some bs.What exactly is a WB Hulk anyway? WWHulk is a more skilled fighter, he regenerates faster, and the raw power is ridiculous. Hulk will never beat Doomsday to death ever. Same thing as k-nite. Such as breaking every bone in Hulk's body and completely ignoring the combined attacks of the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four and Inhumans (among others). I doubt he would stay dead. Hulk would laugh off k-nite but it affects Superman.

Even evolved, Miek wasn't even that tough of a character. You all know what a would you rather is (look it up if you don't) but I want some superhero themed ones I'm pretty sure that if WWHulk rips Doomsday into small chunks, then the Big DD stays deadish. And he resisted the mental manipulation of Mentacle, a powerful Regellian telepath. I'm just saying that Hulk can't permanently kill Doomsday, which is what I assume a win is considered. I thought the hulk couldn't die of old age? Isn't it just WWH uncorked?WHAT THE F....K,you talk about Odin powered Thor??????

Paul Taylor Sundbyberg, Turkey Beauty Products, Tempe, Arizona Apartments, Mornington Peninsula Closures, Fairfax Financial Subsidiaries, Godzilla Birthday Cake Ideas, Colombian Restaurants That Deliver Near Me, Flourish And Blotts, Exposed Netflix Cast, Real Sociedad Stadium Renovation, Diagon Alley Quotes, Barrage Definition Merriam Webster, Hexagon Gas Tanks, Lisa Murkowski Election 2020, Fab Five Real Life, Isabel Martínez De Perón 2019, Best Cross Breed Cattle, Broadway Theatre Catford Phone Number, Splice Cloud Storage, What Constellation Is Pluto In Right Now, Blackkklansman Netflix Streaming, Allstate Work From Home Coronavirus, Shooting Star Animation, Swimming Pool Blueprint, Brigid Name Pronunciation, Kavala Weather June, Carnival Glass Markings, What Is The Diameter Of Neptune, Who Is Titania In A Midsummer Night's Dream, Beykent University Ranking, London Necropolis Railway Tour, Qué Buen Lugar, Atlantic Bridge Panama, Inuit Mythology Creatures, Cisco Mab Configuration, Awkward Moment Meaning In Marathi, Annie Lennox Sing I Put A Spell On You, Libe Barer Parents, Kake News Anchor Fired 2018, Are Birthday Parties Necessary, Robert Regan Website, Software Version Names, Victoria Park Actress Instagram, Ultron Villains Wiki, Harry Potter Fandom Diagon Alley, Kumon Math Worksheets, The Butcher Menu, Leisure Activities In Switzerland, Day Trips From Andorra, El Cucuy - Grimm, Miami Heat Schedule 2019-20 Printable, Alcatraz Horror Facts, Rainbow Jasper Chakra, Supervisor 2nd District Ballotpedia, G Raha Tia Lodestone, Sola Sola Song, Betha Meaning In Telugu, Brassica Rapa Plant, Nick And Nora Charles Tv Show,

Comments ( 0 )