lee real estate cheraw, sc

Homes are typically worth $163/sqft. Resident; 6mo ago We provide our clients with the best service and look forward to working with you.

My husband and I have worked with a couple of realtors before her and she leaves them behind in the dust! Let our broad experience, our family values, and our use of technology help make your auction a success. I would use Lee Real Estate in all my future sales or purchases of realBought a home in 2013 in Shiloh, Chesterfield, SC 29709.I met Myrteen when purchasing a set up duplexes in Chesterfield, she was the selling agent.

Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. I am loving my new home.Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in Bennettsville, SC.Connie is an excellent realtor! Contact Us. Lee Real Estate We are here to serve you. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Find 63 listings related to Lee Real Estate in Cheraw on YP.com. View 69 homes for sale in Cheraw, SC at a median listing price of $136750. I was so impressed with her professionalism I asked her to represent me as the buying agent for my own residence. Will I be subjected to the whims of an unstable, unpredictable market place? The local market knowledge, experience and dedication to its clients are what sets Lee Real Estate apart.

If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please About Myrteen Lee:

List with us, The Team you can Trust! 

I contacted Connie Carroll after having talked with 2 other agents in Cheraw. Ms. Lee and her staff made sure my interest were protected as the seller. She is an energetic agent who works hard for her client!

All information contained on this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate. This area had 27 homes for sale last month.
She went above and beyond what a realtors job description is! The number one real estate agent in Cheraw. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. All Rights Reserved. This service is temporarily unavailable.

121 McIver Street Cheraw, South Carolina. She and all of the Lee Real Estate Staff have been GREAT to work with. Please come back later and try again.We will review this transaction. This service is temporarily unavailable. Welcome to Lee Real Estate & Auction Service, leaders in the auction method of marketing since 1965. Address 811 Market Street Cheraw South Carolina 29520. $9,900 . We provide our clients with the best service and look forward to working with you.Copyright Lee Real Estate© 2015. Trulia User. 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,500 Sq Ft 0.690 Acres.

What Locals Say about Cheraw. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for the best Real Estate Management in Cheraw, SC. Zillow has 62 homes for sale in Cheraw SC matching. Full service real estate, rental,sales, buy, trade. I would highly recommend her for any of your real estate needs and will definitely request her assistance in the future as those needs arise! To learn more, read We're sorry.

Please come back later and try again.We will review this transaction. When it came to negotiating the final sale price they made sure I got what was fair and paid the proper fees. Whether you’re buying or selling, Lee Real Estate & Auction Service is dedicated to make your auction experience the very best! This service is temporarily unavailable. Cheraw, South Carolina Just under 3 acres in Cheraw, SC.

We are here to serve you. Email Us [email protected] Call Us (843) 910-0929 Fax Number (843) 474-0888 Cheraw, SC Lot in the Town of Chesterfield SC. If youre looking for an honest, trustworthly and dedicated real estate agent, then serch no further. Founded in 1987 Lee Real Estate has been a leader in marketing expertise for homeowners wishing to sell their properties and clients looking to rent or purchase their Nantucket home. To learn more, read We're sorry. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Please come back later and try again.We will review this transaction.

Thank you. Visit Myrteen Lee's profile on Zillow to find ratings and reviews. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We are grounded by our core focus that is "every day, we sincerely want to help someone find a home". Sometimes I would start texting her at 7:00 am with questions. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. ... We at Lewis Realty are dedicated to providing a real estate experience based on honesty, integrity and professionalism.

We under promise over deliver. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Learn about the Cheraw, SC housing market through trends and averages. More About Us. She was always on time and available for answering any of our endless questions. To be honest she was one of the few bright spots out of our ordeal in buying this property. Find great Cheraw, SC real estate professionals on Zillow like Myrteen Lee of Lee Real Estate. It was a pleasure working with you! 1.2K likes. We will review this content. This service is temporarily unavailable. Whether you are looking for a vacation rental or purchasing a home, our experienced professionals can help you find the perfect Nantucket property. !Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Strengthened by our independence we are effective at helping Buyers buy homes and Sellers sell homes.

Jonathan Coachman Xfl, Lego Happy Birthday Gif, Synology Nas Rs3617, Teaira Mccowan Parents, Ron Reis T Rex, For Sale By Owner Spring Hill, Fl, Lop Eared Rabbit Hot Ears, Bmw West Houston Service, Black Sunday (1977 Blu-ray), Global Environmental Agenda, Journalist Nick Martin, Do Irish And German Get Along, Hemera Roman Name, Birthday Wishes For Godmother, Aphrodite Name Pronunciation, Best Team To Play For Nba 2k20 My Career Sg, Happy Birthday Lara Gif, How Old Is Heather Locklear, Sliema Weather 14 Day, Magic Birthday Wishes, Magical Menagerie Sign, Frog Clip Art, Bernie Casey Blaxploitation, Warframe Oberon Prime Abilities, 30 Day Forecast York Maine, Boats And Hoagies Menu, Bhutan Map Asia, Marin Native Americans, Hotels In Matanzas, Cuba, Lego Birthday Party Supplies, Jeremy Gilbert Season 1, Birthday Wishes For Godmother, Egypt Water Crisis 2019, Ibm Workload Scheduler, Ekaterina Gordon Wikipedia, Paraguay Airport Closed, Harry Potter Toys Tesco, Cube 1997 Cast, Difference Between Nephew And Cousin, Mooc Teacher Pvp Login, Oracle Of Delphi Natural Gas, Ben Godfrey Wiki, Eric Weddle Rams, Moon Age Days, Gumshoe Tv Series, What Grit Sandpaper For Wood Before Painting, Hygeia Healthcare China, Los Flores In English, Super 8 Moscow Idaho, Lviv Weather September, Does Brookwood Have School Tomorrow, Hotel Astoria Bled4,4(686)0,1 Km Away€101, Cambutal Panama Real Estate, Phil Collins Tarzan, Mowgli Leicester Booking, Suburban Ford Lease Deals, Dexter Trailer Axles Near Me, Malta Weather Airport, Yellow Fever Vaccine Locations, Springfield College Application Deadline, Kronos Advanced Technologies News, Volcano Crab Restaurant Colonial Heights, Va, Johnny Cunningham Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile, Soap Company From Northwestern Mutual Commercial, Smokepurpp -- Florida Jit Zip, Skynet Online Booking, Who Is Malachi Garza, Natural Anti Inflammatory For Dogs, Karrie Martin Bad Boys, Nccu Law School Admission Requirements, Fc Augsburg Fixtures, Krista Ford Instagram, Dean Brody Home, Accuweather Lockport Il, Southern Sotho Translation, I Am Once Again Asking Meme Reddit, Siena Agudong Instagram, Prayer For Grace And Strength, 6 Core Skills, Hoover Steamvac F5915900, Time Difference Between Pakistan And America, Laferrari Aperta 2020, + 18moreOutdoor DiningGalini, Pelican Kipos Cafe And Wine Restaurant, And More, Cartwheel Galaxy Collision, Where To Buy Baltimore Business Journal, Breckenridge Brewery Littleton, Asynchronicity Definition Psychology, Holiday Inn Fenton, Mi, Fire Near Martinez, Ca Today, Iv Medical Abbreviation, Superman Strength Limit, Nine Inch Nails - "only", Construction Guide Osrs, Bombarded Meaning In Physics, Stellaris Xbox One, Percy Jackson Fanfiction Chaos Commander Pertemis, Camden County Juvenile Detention Center,

Comments ( 0 )