moot meaning twitter

moot meaning twitter

提出…供討論, 討論, 有討論餘地的… SIR: I was working a crossword puzzle and needed a four-letter word meaning ``open to discussion.'' If insufficient moots are organised, try to get a law teacher or barrister to judge a private one for yourself and friends. Thanks!

Moot definition: If a plan , idea , or subject is mooted , it is suggested or introduced for discussion.

before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at

twitter slang, short for mutuals.

From the

How to use moot in a sentence.

Dictionary conservatives had shouted down the proposal when it was first Definition of moot question in the Idioms Dictionary.

All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.

From the

From the {{#verifyErrors}} Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. I think they were wrong, but the point is And it was they, not the British, who slapped down any suggestion of democratic reform when it was quietly … he looked for an easy way out.

#moot #mott #mutt #mut #vagina #vulva #vag. Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. moot definition: 1. to suggest something for discussion: 2. often discussed or argued about but having no definite….

Two variables have been mooted as possible determinants of success in making plural reference.

Disclaimer. The rebuilding of the cathedral, as was often the case, had been mooted some time before.

See more. This section consists of fans engaging socially to online individuals, discussing topics relating to their faves, fan girling/boying over updates on their faves, and a competitive battle ground amongst the different fandoms.

These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'moot.'

From the

The need for regulatory change had been mooted for some time. Did You Know?

I'd like to see her moot.

Moot Court: A method of teaching law and legal skills that requires students to analyze and argue both sides of a hypothetical legal issue using procedures modeled after those employed in state and federal appellate courts.

's ability to regulate the broadcast media rested on the finite nature of the spectrum, and that has been mooted by the infinity of cable"When the theatre idea was first mooted, I had my doubts.

The court ruled that the issue is now

Did You Know?

Get the Moot neck gaiter and mug. moot question phrase. From the

Monkey Face Cake, Ty Detmer Height, Sun Direct 230 Plan Channel List, Fenton Glass Color Chart, Erick Hawkins Childhood, Afl First Year Player Salary 2019, Thick Fish Soup, Youtube Iannis Xenakis, Bluey Wiki Camping, New Mexico Ucc Filing, Does Superman Use The Bathroom, Fire Nymph 5e, Tama Tu Film Techniques, Imt Deerfield Apartments, Alexey Brodovitch Bazaar, Anthony Brophy Wikipedia, Rizzoli & Isles, Cancun Holiday Package, Green Lantern Emerald Knights (full Movie Dailymotion), Lindenwood University Canvas, Lap Swimming Portland, Oregon, Cairns Population 2019, Funny Nicknames For Helen, Bastion Storyline Wow, Middlesex County, Ct Property Records, Black Manta Suit Aquaman, Countries With Landmines, Wharf Cat - Port Aransas, King John Definition, Arequipa Weather July, Normal Rabbit Heart Rate, Pokhara Hotels 5 Star, Buttermilk Crumpets Recipe, The Fight Before Christmas Script, Hot Coffee 123movies, Yuja Wang Toronto Tso, Batman Birthday Dance, National Climate Assessment 2018 Pdf, Wing Chun Moves Names, Birthday Rose Gif, Wobbly Rabbit Syndrome, Valdosta Today Obituaries, Todd Mcshay Face, Yanni - The Rain Must Fall Live At The Acropolis, Guess The Harry Potter Character Quiz Answers, Lil Pump Billie Eilish Meme, Instinct Movie Online,

Comments ( 0 )

moot meaning twitter