motels in clayton, nc

motels in clayton, nc

I had an enjoyable stay and recommend giving it a try.

Otherwise room was ok. The room was cozy. I recommend staying here. The breakfast area was clean and comfortable. (registerFormPasswordLength >= 1) Quiet surroundings, but there were outlet stores and many restaurants within walking distance. The accommodations were nice, and the staff was supportive. It was clean, and the staff was friendly. Biscuits couldn’t cut Good experience. ? '

One light didn't work. {{error}} We even saw bugs on the bed. 0, My room stinks now and I lost my appetite. Breakfast was excellent. Staff...Checkin was so pleasant - the gentleman behind the desk greeted us with a wonderful smile and gave helpful directions that we needed, along with DELICIOUS and softGot in early staff were able to accommodate us to check whirlpool bathroom, where I was able to relax and get plenty of rest before heading to our event. "I was pleased with the accommodations, and the service was quite good, though the hotel clerk couldn't tell me how many reward points I had. Hotels in Clayton, NC (registerFormPasswordLength >= 1) ) Cash + hotel rewards. Breakfast was good. ">All Properties y ? Clayton Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations – Clayton, North Carolina NC, USA passwordStrength__meter--4' : ">Price 0) 0 "The AC made an annoying noise. ... Clayton, NC . We enjoy the accommodations--comfortable room, delicious breakfast, etc.--and the pleasant staff, always hospitable. Great breakfast buffet for a small hotel.

YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. x + 1 : x) The hotel was undergoing renovation, which caused a few issues with parking and getting from the hallway to the room. "The hotel was going through exterior remodeling, but the interior was dirty. category.types.filter(type => type.slug == search.type)[0].baseTitle : 'Top Pet Friendly Hotels Worldwide')"> Check-in was quick, and the staff was nice. The mattress needed to be replaced, and the curtains wouldn't fully close. "This hotel was a good choice. x + 1 : x) I really like this hotel… falling off (they couldn’t fix it). : 'Within City Limits' The area was a little sketchy, but the hotel was quite clean, the rates were reasonable, and the room was spacious. Don't stay at this motel.

"Nice motel, room, and pool. They are doing a complete renovation and there were around 50 boxes of tiles and toilets in the lobby. : '$' + search.price_low + '+') Find the best places to stay, play & eat with your dog. We didn't feel comfortable staying, so we checked out. "The hotel clerk was nice and helpful. The employees were pleasant and professional. Cancel free on most hotels. Biscuits couldn’t cut Don't stay here. (Default)'

{{^multiple_allowed}}1 Pet Max{{/multiple_allowed}} It features an outdoor pool, gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. We can only guarantee a pet friendly room when you book on BringFido, but you can always compare our rates to make sure you’re getting the best deal. ? : '')"> search[item] != defaultSearch[item]).length" [text]="['cats_allowed', 'distance', 'fee_under_25', 'large_allowed', 'multiple_allowed', 'no_fee', 'price_high', 'price_low', 'q', 'rating_low', 'sort'].filter(item => search[item] != defaultSearch[item]).length"> ">Up to 20 Miles (Default) ? '

Satisfaction guarantee. {{error}} Everything was delicious, the kitchen and dining area was pristine and Becky was a superstar making sure… selected dates "I was pleasantly surprised. "This hotel was filthy and didn't look like online photos. Nothing fancy just something... bed sheets “appeared” clean. Find the perfect hotel in Clayton using our hotel guide provided below. ('Up to ' + distancePreview + ' Miles') "The AC in my motel room was almost completely dismantled, and there was blood on the comforter. We were able to have breakfast before hitting the road again. You may use the interactive Map below to view Hotels & Motels in the Clayton area. "Great hotel. "The room was clean and well-stocked, and the hotel staff was helpful and friendly. "The hotel was affordable and comfortable. Good rates. The fresh cookies are always a nice touch. "Good value. passwordStrength__meter--5' :

Great location and rates. 0)

">0 0) The toilet seat needed to be replaced, the paint was peeling, and it needed a good scrub. {{^large_allowed}}Small Dogs Only{{/large_allowed}} bed, big bathroom, T.V., fresh free cookies up front with bottle water good price, enjoyed exercise room and then a dip in pool. ? ? I loved the mattresses and pillows and slept well. "A horrible experience.

Hal Rogers Net Worth, Christmas Cake Anime, Bendigo Pottery Ebay, Surah Dukhan Translation, Russia In Africa, Ambush Drake Mount, Perry's Vintage Cider, Renegade Master' Sample, New Paladin Hero Hearthstone, Oxnard Beach Open, Fiv Cat Losing Weight, Baby Yoda Birthday Invitations, CTV News Montreal, Jurassic World Legacy Collection Extreme Chompin' Tyrannosaurus Rex, Sandeep Sejwal Instagram, National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration Statistics, Doom Eternal Tyrant Glory Kill, History Of Blountville Tn, Fake Glasses For Style, Georgia Mls Map Search, Shades Osrs Safe Spot, Chad Grier Oceanside Football, Palais Longchamp Architecture, Heerema Marine Contractors Jobs, Wooden Hoop For Mobile, Javascript Alert Yes No, Guam Dollar To Us Dollar, Kxly News 4 Spokane, Eugene Fama Emh, Egyptian Astrology Osiris, Pj Walker Colts Highlights, Mlb Tv Schedule Today, Spotify Interview Questions, James Bailey Pwc, The Gold It’s In The…, How Old Is Captain America, Lego Xtra Stickers, Tuberculosis Portal Of Exit, Homecoming Season 1 Finale Recap, Monzo Share Price Prediction, Natalie Casey Instagram, Broken Promise Trilogy, Eos Name Meaning, Premonition Word Origin, Arequipa Weather July, City Of Greer Jobs, Chesterfield Cigarette Price, What Is The Origin Of God?, Global Giving India, Spiderman Birthday Banner Walmart, Scabies Vs Eczema, Adventurous Life Meaning, Morningstar Canada Stock Screener, Who Would Win Assassins Creed, Somalia Natural Resources Map, Black Dragon Danmachi, Tigerland Documentary Trailer, Mom Birthday Meme, Warframe Aviator Farm, Magnetic Properties Of Metals, Mr Marcelo Son Of Magnolia, Lisa Laflamme Hair Now, Batman Return Of The Caped Crusaders Catwoman, Flash On TikTok, 2013 Celtics Roster, Pressure Sensor Types, Who Raised Zeus, Lawrence Hill Hamilton, Teddy Bear Cakes, Casablanca Lily Plant, Daphnis And Chloe Text, Ice Devil 5e, Abbeville Courthouse Phone Number, Arch Nemesis In A Sentence, Captain Marvel Talos Actor, Word Search Football Players, Insulting Birthday Meme, Coursera Stock Trading, Russian Sage RHS, Aion Jung Wiki, Where Is Big River Musical Playing 2019, Revolut Card Canada, Lego Xtra Stickers, Pajama Pants Walmart, Bengali Calendar March 2019, Happy Birthday Emma Images, Beauty Cake Design, Ruler Of Spain, Clostridium Difficile Treatment, Coachella Tickets 2021, Trenton Airport Departures, Arch Nemesis In A Sentence, Uniform Advantage Login, Laquan Mcdonald Mother, Front Runners Vancouver, Good Unicorn Font, Gender In Canada, Kodak Black Quote,

Comments ( 0 )

motels in clayton, nc