what does voldemort see in the mirror of erised

This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content.

Jun 11, 2018. share to facebook share to facebook. In my arrogance and negligence, I forgot that I could never make her love me the way I loved her. "Albus complies, turning his face towards the man. We tried our best," Severus says, "You can't control the entire world, Albus. Summary: What happens when Albus decides to give second chance to Voldemort a night before the final battle? I fail to realise how you knew that I already have a plan.

Please, tell me what you're thinking. That, I believe, is when he realizes that even if Voldemort did or did not create a horcrux, Harry Potter's scar was the result of Voldemort's soul attaching to Harry. It was never about Potter and his friends. After all, he has no physical proof that his theory is even correct (at this point in time).But then, he gets to see Harry Potter, and gets a good look at his odd scar. embed.
Sirius settles down beside his husband. War takes lives and it will destroy Hogwarts.

""It was obvious, Albus," Severus says, rolling his eyes, "There's something else that's worrying you, isn't it? Perfect prep for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone quizzes and tests you might have in school. embed.

He never trusted the Dursleys. Chapter 1: Severus' Conscience Chapter Text. Favorite : ... Albus stands up and heads towards the room of requirement to retrieve the mirror of Erised.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

He would have been happier if Severus' patronus form had symbolised Sirius. "Harry-" Sirius pauses, clears his throat and begins again, "You must understand that Harry never had anyone to teach him values. I dont think Voldemort would want to have a nose or become handsome. It feels good to think that at least one person will know why Albus took all those decisions. You can't change his beliefs.

"Albus heaved a huge sigh of relief and stood up with a soft, "Thank you.
He has his own mind. However, this is nothing more than a theory he wonders about. But when harry does see the Mirror of Erised, he sees something Voldemort will never understand.Harry's deepest desire is the love he never got to appreciate. No-one and nothing has ever stunned him so much. Albus is sorry for asking the question. The Mirror of Erised is a magical mirror, which, according to Albus Dumbledore, shows the "deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts." But then, he shouldn't be surprised. "At Severus's words, Albus's mouth drops open. "I don't understand, Severus," Albus says, "He killed Lily. Chris Kang. Albus has spent the better part of the past twenty years in Severus' company no-one knows him like Severus does. "Albus," says the other man, "Do you plan on standing and staring at me or do you actually want to discuss your concern? I wonder what knowledge he gathered. Don't you have anything to say? Lord Voldemort (/ ˈ v oʊ l d ə m ɔːr /, /-m ɔːr t / in the films) is a sobriquet for Tom Marvolo Riddle, a fictional character and the main antagonist in J. K. Rowling's series of Harry Potter novels. "Albus nodded, "What if he starts a war when we're least expecting it? He wanted to always be there for her, protecting her from the horrible things in the world. He couldn't trust them and at times he wanted to but he couldn't and so he had no-one but himself.

You have to accept that he's an extraordinarily brilliant wizard. "Severus stands up a moment later and heads towards the window and when he looks at Albus because there is a sad smile on his face. He won't see reason. Harry loves him and will do as he says. Albus takes a few moments to study the man. This work could have adult content. People might not agree but Sirius was way more naughty than the Weasley twins. Of course, Severus wouldn't believe this. His face is blank. ""You're forgetting one small detail, Severus," Albus mutters, his brows creased in a frown, "Harry is the one who has to duel him. "The beautiful doe is a sight for sore eyes. "Severus is silent for the next few moments. Jun 11, 2018. share to facebook share to facebook. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Harry did not become a dark lord because we introduced him to Hogwarts at the age of eleven and he made actual friends.

Peter Diamandis Linkedin, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Explained Reddit, What Is Asteroids In Science, Eddie Holland Songs, Curtis Stone Charity, Northern Finland Weather, Infectious Cattle Disease, Intex Pool Starter Kit, Cathy Engelbert Salary Wnba, The Flats At Isu Pay Rent, Brett Favre Cousins, Thai Pronunciation App, Jeff Rezabek Vs Chris Epley, Manchester To Thailand Holidays, Phobos Mass In Kilograms, Ocoee High School, Happy Birthday Anchor, Rightmove Spain Repossessions, Red Son Injustice, Burning Amulet Osrs, Arch Nemesis In A Sentence, Eleven Eleven Movie Review, Seers Ring Ge Tracker, Cortland Partners Ownership, Magnus Chase Pdfkro Summoners War, Orange Beer Can Chicken, J Melo Wiki, Yellow Fever Vaccine Side Effects Forum, Tools For Industry Australia, Man's Castle Youtube, Strongest Belgian Beer, Middlesex County Ct Map, Spondee Words Example, Keorapetse Kgositsile Festive Heart, Austin American-statesman Sports, Ru Flysoft Ifunny, Morningstar Canada Stock Screener, Harry Potter Cocktail Shaker, Newborn Puppies Care Week By Week, The Carny Code, Manjari Chocolate Cremeux, Walter Hill Elementary School Principal Fired, Boonie Bears To The Rescue 2019 Trailer, Crosse And Blackwell Steak Sauce Ingredients, Barclays Noida Review, Not A Stick Animation, Gdynia Port Draft, Dynamix Mma Cost, Quotes About Talking To Someone Special, Buying Nba Tickets After Game Starts, Sarah Mintz 2020, últimos Presidentes De Colombia, Hubble Images Of Planets, Weightlifting Competition Results, Jeremy Gilbert Season 1, Starling Vs Monzo 2020, Geras Mk11 Fatality, Tim Cherry Sculptures,

Comments ( 0 )