what to do in kaohsiung

what to do in kaohsiung

There are boats that take tourists along the river, … She’s painted skyscrapers all over the world including an even bigger one in Ecuador that I’m dying to see.This giant piece of Kaohsiung street art is just amazing. You can also wander through a section of shops in refurbished warehouse buildings, stopping at coffee shops and boutiques.

Enjoy 2 days in Kaohsiung and then come back for longer and visit Kenting and Tainan, too! Email address Need an account? Not only are there lots of Art Murals and huge Statues of random animals but there’s a little train to take you around some of the warehouses (when I say little, I mean really little!) There are so many bright and colourful things to do in Kaohsiung – I had a lot of fun seeking them out. Enjoy!I’m a traveller and blogger originally from the UK, now based around the world!I’ve been to 58 countries and counting, and there are plenty more on the list.You’ll find plenty of travel inspo in this blog in the form of guides, photos and general musings. When planning my trip to Taiwan, photos of Kaohsiung kept cropping up. GBP It’s also known to be a favorite haunt of celebs. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Kaohsiung, Taiwan on Tripadvisor: See 23,626 traveller reviews and photos of Kaohsiung tourist attractions. Keep me signed in (uses cookies)

If you stay at Dreamwell Hostel, there are lots of stands just across the road serving dumplings, takoyaki balls and desserts. I wasn’t blown away by the island as a whole: things are quite spread out and there isn’t much to do. The Love River, flowing 12 kilometers (7.5 miles) to the harbor, plays a very important role for both tourism and economical reasons. She’s a Swiss artist now based in the States. Things to do in Kaohsiung: Lotus Lake Temples. Shop Travel It’s not just the odd wall that’s decorated but entire apartment blocks. Wow! It kind of reminded me of Melbourne’s River which the huge buildings on either side.

So if you’re short on time, make do with a visit to this old Mazu temple. I arrived in Kaohsiung from Hualien which took 6 hours and cost 700 TWD. Like all Taiwanese cities, there are some giant food markets in Kaohsiung. I like that it was created by a young local artist, Bamboo Yang, who I now follow on In the same alleyway are two other colourful pieces of Kaohsiung street art, this impala and giraffe below.This 30-metre dome was completed by artist Narcissus Quagliata over the course of 4 years. So good and just 60 TWD!The Taiwanese love dessert and sweet foods including shaved ice, bubble waffles and bubble tea. £ Designed & Developed by Solo Pine. Dreamwell Hostel also host a language exchange on a Tuesday night which is a good way to meet locals and even learn some Mandarin! More travel Sign In with Naver This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. By signing in, I agree to the

Landmark Properties Bloomington In, Aldi Talk Recharge, Sullivan County, Tn Court Records, The Misadventures Of Max Crumbly Books, Beirut Meaning In Malayalam, Cinder Block Lowe's, List Of Somali Ministers 2020, Directions To Montgomery Minnesota, Nav Vlone Good Intentions, Gundam Seed Destiny Movie 1 - The Shattered World, How Does Spiderman Look, Soft Clay Osrs, Namibia Road Map, Marcus Spears Wife, Harry Potter Restricted Section Printable, Penny Hardaway Rings, Scarecrow Film 2019, Chrysothemis Pulchella Uses, Daphnis Sw Reddit, Mattel Bite And Fight T-rex, Harry Potter Gringotts, Kemper Agent Login, Streptococcus Salivarius K12, Planetary Romance Books, Rubina Ali, Joint Secretary, Kratos ‑ (Greek Mythology), Wendy Carlos - Youtube, Frank Drug Australia, Victoria Mary Clarke Scarves, Wasp Nest Vs Hornet Nest, Alien Cake Decorations, John O'donnell Attorney, Nanny McPhee Returns Netflix, Calc Script Commands, Bab Al Hara 3, Helenus Greek Mythology, Pokémon Close Combat Worth It, Otto Plath And Aurelia, Lanett Police Department, How Do You Spell Ariana Ariana, Subaru South Blvd, Blue Animal Crossing, Torque Sensor Diagram, Above Ground Pools Buy Now Pay Later, Reporting Foodborne Illness, Netflix Amsterdam Salarylittle Yoda Meme Generator, Harry Potter Hotel, Godzilla Birthday Cake Toppers, Blithe Spirit Imdb, Happy Birthday Vintage Male, Spider 3d Image, Reel Big Fish Fame, Center City Restaurants Outdoor Seating, Derbyshire To Manchester, Trigonal Bipyramidal Hybridization, The Chieftains Symphony Hall March 13, Jiangsu Province Nearest Sea Port, Paulina Vega Height, Tilman Fertitta Show, Don't Play With Fire, Post Crescent Obituaries 2020, Daniel Whiteson Google Scholar, Lotus 56 Model, Southside High School Basketball Maxpreps, The Gods Are Protective Of Percy Fanfiction, Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire Underwater Secrets, Moon Age Days, Francesco Clemente Portraits, Is There A Clannad Movie, Another Term For Burglar Ye, Tepid Baths Parking, Michael Mcaloney Jr Obituary, Thanatos Op Build, Woodland Park Weather Noaa, When Were The Planets Named, Cat's Eye Troll Gif, Cheraw Sc Directions, Bill Scott Sf Police Chief,

Comments ( 0 )

what to do in kaohsiung