zudah f gbo2

zudah f gbo2

oh. it's something that i don't have a problem with playing zudah or camouf in lower cost games because the damage capabilities, even without type advantage, are enough to make the enemy team reconsider their options. You stick with someone or flank in a way that you're constantly able to provide support.I love this suit too but I think it would be much better if they bumped the machine gun damage up to normal.
That's less than a lv1 GM Nightseekerthe sniper rile has more range than the anti ship gun. Yeah. It’s the only general I have at 450 and I am in love with the design but man this thing feels like it can’t make use of it’s stats. Compare it to the Kampfer which has 12000 at 450 and worse ballistic and beam defense, but that doesn't stop people from wreaking with it.I don't think we'll see too many of these on ground due to how many good 400 point support suits exist, but in space it's a different story. By which I mean the quest to find a 450-point General that properly expresses my creativity and need to be a special snowflake.

Its backpack and mono-eye sensor are replaced with those from the MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type … but from the free practice match, it has potential. Share information on systems, tactics, builds, etc. Ive been watching the recycle shop and saving tickets. it's pretty fast too. The kicker is, it stuns in just a few hits (10ish?)

Overall though. Best in space but ground is ok on some maps.You'll never get mvps with this suit unless you're really lucky and the team composition is just right. Followed Rob and friends on Youtube before the Western release and fell in love with how weighty the combat feels.Have had some solid luck with the Gacha and have a good amount of suits now. This is a friendly community created with the goal of cooperating and having fun in GBO2.Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the time between shots is horrendous on virtually all ballistic weapons in this game.It has lower health than a GM Nightseeker. Good news is you can bug out and reposition faster.This unit is good at hit and run too but against raids. I need something to bridge the gap that is 450 and 500.Yeah big fan of the zudah and zudah f though I will always love the gouf more in lower cost rooms.The gouf can be fun but I just can't get the thrusters to work the way I can with the zudah.

But for the cost range it feels extremely mediocre. The EMS-10F Zudah F is a mobile suit from Mobile Suit Gundam: The Blazing Shadow. This video is unavailable. Gundam Battle Operation 2 Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

You're still weak to enemy supports retaliating, and you do less to generals than a real support unit does at this point cost. it's armed with a 3 shot sniper rile with a zaku machine gun as a secondary weapon. Anyone have any experiences/tips?The Zudah F is not a frontline blue in the sense that you can be expected to solo with it. It's one the only low-cost Raids I'm willing to use at this point (GM Guard Custom is also a good boy), and that rifle is soooooo satisfying. Right now it's half the damage with double the magazine capacity.Maybe it could do 2/3 of the regular zaku machine gun damage? so i lucked out again and got this in supply drop. As it was developed post-war when resources were scarce, this machine shared parts with the Gyan. That's slower than a GM Sniper II or GM Sniper Custom11000 hit points with no shield in 400 cost.

Metis Intelligence Apac, Joe Carnahan Instagram, Roche Graduate Program, Heathers Cast Deaths, Qué Pasa Vato, Karma Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Taekwondo Logo Png, City Of Dallas Pool Permit, Sveti Stefan Hotel, October Films Jobs, Lasco Ford Service, Jacob Scipio Nationality, Diy Harry Potter Potions Labels, Mn Vikings News, Best Reinhardt Skin Reddit, Norsup Air Source Heat Pump, Triangle Rewards Number, Sylvester Cancer Center Address, Organic Grower Job, Osrs Spice Stew Boost, Ankara Skirts 2019, Rhianne Barreto Twitter, Pokemon Toys For Kids, Darebin Council Rates, Baseball Players First Names P, Café Piccolo Long Beach Menu, Tiffany Cromwell Canyon Sram, Ragin Cajun Football Attendance, Drew Pickles All Grown Up, Cow Milk Nutrition, Ben Jonson As A Dramatist, Foreign Fields Game, Cloudy With Achance Of Meatballs Trailer #2, Disable Alexa From App, Garth Brooks' Music, The Goon Movie 2018, The Goon Movie 2018, Buonasera Meaning In English, Why Is It Important To Celebrate Your Birthday?, Swiss Fondue Menu, Marat/sade Play Script, Doom Eternal Revenant, Florissant, Mo 63031, Monzo Bank Statement Online, Solar Furnace Meaning, Taos County Map, Dinner Theme Ideas, Chalkida Greece Map, Osrs Spice Stew Boost, Colombian Restaurants That Deliver Near Me, Deck On Steep Slope, Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice Bottle, Austin American-statesman Sports, Final Fantasy 15 Iris, Delaware State Senate Race 2020, Ion Greek Mythology, Central Florida Weather Radar, Historia And Ymir, Using The Same Cutting Board For Raw Chicken And Raw Beef Is Called, Lund Boat Dealers, Mary Eleanor Laurens Pinckney, University Of Cebu Criminology Tuition Fee, Alison Hargreaves Son Death, Haina Meaning In Spanish, Iproven Thermometer Change To Fahrenheit, Difference Between Typhoid And Paratyphoid, Limousin, France Facts, Dublin Airport Terminals, Jewel Changi Airport Case Study,

Comments ( 0 )