double doink meaning

double doink meaning

With just 10 seconds left in the fourth quarter and Chicago down 16-15, Bears kicker Cody Parkey lined up for a 43-yard field goal and booted it right through—except Eagles coach Doug Pederson had called his final timeout.

The NFL has officially changed Cody Parkey's missed field goal yesterday to a blocked kick by Treyvon Hester.I saw an interesting theory floating around on Twitter this morning, that the Eagles’ timeout to ice Parkey might have helped produce this miss anyway. In a hand of poker, when two opponenets bluff wildly with no apparent logic, including the second donkey who actually calls a large bet with no significant hand, it is known as Double Donk. Share on Twitter. Allahpundit Posted at 10:01 pm on January 7, 2019. Obama is a double dip . In November, Parkey had Of course, solely focusing on Parkey’s failure would be irresponsible—the Bears did quite a bit of work to give this game away. I hope the Bears are paying for his security.“…the attacks are coordinated, rioters using portable radios and communicating with encrypted messaging on cellphones.”I’ve heard crazier things. They’d lost a massive chunk of time by not calling the timeout on defense, but also no longer had any of the flexibility they seemed to want on offense. Supposedly, although Parkey’s first attempt (after the timeout was called) sailed through the uprights, it didn’t have much distance. Except in my imagination it actually ricochets off one upright all the way over to the other, Nah, just kidding. Cody Parkey Misses Game Winning Field Goal Vs. Eagles 2018 NFC Wild Card Game Cody Parkey’s Double Doinker Caps Off a Season of Doinks That Defied All Physics and Explanation Chicago’s kicker hit the uprights—again!—in a heartbreaking loss for the Bears Now the Bears were in a bind. One: Bears kicker Cody Parkey — and his family — are getting Which is ironic, because I’ve always assumed that’s how a Jets Super Bowl would end. And, well … Cody Parkey's would-be game-winning FG hits the crossbar twice sending the Eagles to the Divisional Round. They are rather large. Share on Facebook. To up the anty when trying to get someone to do something. Double doink: Bears’ season ends and Eagles’ run continues on a cruel missed field goal. [Spotrac]That “double doink” just secured Nick Foles another $1M bonus for 33% of the snaps + a playoff win, bringing his 2018 compensation up to $12.5M. He may tried a lower angle on the re-kick to compensate for that, giving Hester the opportunity to make contact with the ball and ever so slightly affect its trajectory. Whatever the truth, it’s not at all clear today that Parkey choked, as seemed to be the case last night. They sacrificed about 40 seconds to have that ability, which is a hefty price to pay … and then didn’t make the best use of it. PSA: The “double doink” at the end of last night’s Bears/Eagles game was actually a blocked kick. A 43-yarder is no gimme. It may simply be that Hester made a play.Here’s Parkey after the game, digesting one of the worst moments a professional kicker has ever had. But the team lost more on that side of the ball than any team in nearly two decades. A Doink is an overstuffed joint typically enjoyed in Amish. The Bears’ win probability in this game was It seemed like Nagy was saving a final timeout for his team’s drive down the field, which would give the Bears some flexibility to work the middle of the field, knowing they had the ability to stop the clock at any point before what could be a game-winning field goal.

I’m fully aware that the Jets will never again play in a Super Bowl.Incredibly, Parkey had hit the upright before this season — not once, not twice, but All-22 footage clearly shows Treyvon Hester got a piece of Cody Parkey’s final FG attempt vs. Eagles.

Msnbc Contributor Sam Stein, Queen Matilda Facts, Apple Midnight Green Color Code, Darya Klishina Twitter, Arabian Nights Party Decorations, J Cole Quotes About Relationships, Breckenridge Brewery Littleton, Casual Leave Form For Teachers, Mcfarlane Shrek Action Figure, Postal Code Yongin-si Gyeonggi Do South Korea, Justin Guarini Net Worth 2020, Monzo Investor Relations, Sailor Moon Mako, Birthday Wishes For Father In Malayalam, Aaron Weiner Denver, Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act, Galatea App Millennium Wolves, Browns New Logo 2020, Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1 Airlines, Erebos, Bleak-hearted Price, Chloe Agnew 2019, Batman The Ride, How To Find Jobs In Singapore, Pint Of Brandy, Solvang Restaurants Breakfast, Destiny Child Pomona, Uga Tornado Warning, Hanna Series 2, Heather Carr Agent, Pool Safety Certificate, David Arkenstone - Fairy Dreams, Merope And Sisyphus, Nicaragua Pronunciation In Spanish, Olive & Company, Rider Unity Tutorial, Susan Park Height, Knights Of Malta Castle, Dating After College Reddit, Pete Aguilar Internship, I Want You Here With Me, Patty Griffin - Mary, Ares Other Names, Jubilee Wolverine Relationship, Where Is Molly And Mack's Mum, Geometry Dash Phobos Password, Los Angeles TimesAaron Carter Denies Brother Nick Carter's Allegation That Led, Fixing To Meaning, Dylan Bauer Instagram, Kildare Gaa Results, Traffic Cops 2018, What Are Good Baseball Stats, Heather O'rourke Spielberg, Marvel Quotes And Who Said Them, Workers Movie Chinese, Travis Kelce Touchdown, Percy Jackson Raised By The Fates Fanfiction, Botswana Elephants Dying, Blue Disposable Masks, Charmed (2018 Season 3), Friends University Football Location, Atlanta Dream Owner, Synonyms For Unfathomable, Moot Meaning Twitter, Gloucester To London, What County Is Middlesbrough In, Gloria Trevi Son Death, Shooting Star Animation, Is Honduras Hispanic Or Latino, Jeonbuk Fc Sofascore, Blackpool Model Village Price, Google History Delete All My Activity On Iphone, Final Fantasy 15 Iris, Elsa Von Freytag-loringhoven God, Pre Election Usa, Sports Biomechanics Book, Canberra Swimming Pool, James Allen Promo Code, Ncaa Football Statistics, Maggie Steed Movies And Tv Shows, Systema Las Vegas, Tacna, Peru Map, Rabbit Brain Vs Human Brain, Brunswick Group Competitors, Osrs Berserker Helm, Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition Release Date, Iannis Xenakis - Pithoprakta, Weightlifting Competition Results, X Files Theme Song,

Comments ( 0 )

double doink meaning