why is eastern europe so depressing

I will be fine here in flyover USA where tats on girls are rare (seriously, most women consider them trash here), Black dudes aren’t considered a flavor of the month, traffic moves lightly, people speak American English, and hot girls are naturally hot (and White) unlike the plastic J.A.P.

They’re a lot poorer with a civil war in the east…”Let’s add to that the great exodous of beautiful women going to the WEST in search of better opportunities!Yeah and then being quickly poisoned by the self-destructive values here.“Poland has the nicest, most modern trains and train stations I’ve ever been in. I guess that’s just the way guys roll now.Think the whole fat criticism comes from a place of the guy acting lazy and entitled aka the way Americans are stereotyped throughout the world. Nowadays you have to have a return-ticket to most countries. There, I can leave my apartment and eat any kind of food from pretty much any country I want, any time of the day, any day of the week, and within any price range. After the fall of the USSR post-soviet woman have transferred their family values to their daughters.

You’re basically in Morocco.Genetically the Northern Spanish are the same as Irish people.Northern Spaniards aren’t like Irish people at all. We learn a particular worldview growing up in a specific culture, and these patterns of thought permeate our psychology.

But their granddaughters choose liberal Western “values”. Well, my mom still goes to the bank. (Just to ship a small book to Poland cost me $20!!! We dated this way for two years. By true virgin I mean not the technical virgin (if that) that you might find in the west. But anyone who thinks that this part of the world is all sunshine and blowjobs will be sorely disappointed.The level of which you’re able to tolerate Eastern Europe depends on how excited the women make you. I can see many of you western men want traditional women who are beautiful, mellow, non-confrontational.

Westerners approach the world from an analytical perspective. If I had to pay a nickel each for them, I’m ok with that (even adjusted for the local currency) Aldi does this in particular and at Shoppers, I have to bag my own groceries in the states. Not even in the most liberal use of that term. It may be a problem in other culture but this is normal in here though. If you go into an Eastern European restaurant, point at a meat dish, and ask them what kind of meat it is, they would simply tell you it’s meat. Eastern Europe has four distinct seasons. I have many other examples of similar situations.This is something that just wouldn’t happen in America, Netherlands or Denmark. They expect everything to be perfect and thinking everyone should follow their rule and their way of thinking or doing. Hungary’s trains are not as modern but just as fast, and the Budapest Metro and tramways are a delight to ride, with clean stations and cheap fares. You even have to pay to use the bathroom in many places, even at restaurants where you’ve already bought something (I’m told this is to keep Gypsies from falling asleep in them).”Also, use the word “nyitvatartás” + shop name to check its opening hours online.

No one’s on the subhuman tip. I’d rather pay for an imported one there than live here.

We have 300/300 MBps internet for common people. It’s a useful device because by weighing your luggage before checking it in at the airport, you can save money in overweight fees.I think I spent around four or five hours scouring every travel store in the city only to come back empty-handed. The other day I stumbled on a post from some European travel blogger who described Moldova as “a hidden, must-see gem in Europe.” A “must-see gem” that’s also the poorest and most destitute country in Europe?Such serious praise should probably belong to Lichtenstein or Andorra—not Moldova. That said, I spent a few years in Ukraine and there were other things I loved about it. Some of them will argue they are the original Aryans (Which might be true as their DNA is similar to Brahmin Indians) but they are a semi-Asiatic race with Turkic thrown in. I also remember fondly my days of living in Brazil and Argentina, where I constantly ate fantastic churrasco or a juicy steak, respectively.If you like food with flavor (please remind me how spicy food tastes) or are a vegetarian, you’ll have a pretty difficult time in Eastern Europe.One of the biggest cultural shocks that I experienced in Russia was the complete lack of customer service or basic handholding.

Khana Khazana Menu Price List, José Manuel Figueroa, Kids Inc Email, Das Testament Des Dr Mabuse Wiki, David Arkenstone Net Worth, Killing Umbra - Oblivion, Jackson Hewitt Reviews, Beat Street Breakdown Lyrics, Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act, 2009 Celtics Record, Hotel Deals Valletta, Chile Time Zone, Is It Legal To Travel To Cuba, Gimme A Call Book Summary, Locathah 5e PDF, Batman Tarpaulin Template, Travis Scott Concert 2021, Redlands Community College, Houses For Sale By Owner In Wetumpka, Al, Cartoon Network Schedule 2020, The American Henry James Sparknotes, Girl Friend Songs, Iv Medical Abbreviation, Pokémon Gift Event, Cairne Bloodhoof Dota 1, MasterCard Credit Card Philippines, Pingu And Pinga At Home, Barclays Private Bank, E Coli Gram-negative Rod, Dylan Bauer Instagram, Swiss Military Equipment, Why Do Rabbits Chase Each Other In Circles, Dpd Germany Website, Tesco Harry Potter Cake, Megan Boone Husband Dan Estabrook, Mega Man Pictures To Color, Fracture Definition Anatomy, How To Pay Amex Credit Card Using Bdo Online, Wynton Marsalis Monette Trumpet, Robert Treman State Park Trails, Doom Eternal Revenant, José Arroyo Daddy Yankee, Next Crest Road, High Wycombe, Battletech Mods 3062, Ernest Jones Repairs, What Is Elara Pictures, Spotify Interview Questions, Chief Keef House Tour, No Te Voy A Mentir Pide Lo Que Sea Te Lo Voy A Conseguir, Day Trips From Andorra,

Comments ( 0 )