beat street breakdown lyrics

There's pie in the sky, and an eye for an eye So after this there'll be no more hard times, no more bad times and no more pain I never knew art til I saw your face and there'll never be one to take your place

Spending multi billions, and maybe even trillions There's gotta be a better place for you and me Egomaniacs control the self-righteous There's no justice, there's Huh, just us, Ha! Scream it out and say 'Oh yeah!' Made with love & passion in Italy. Michelangelo's soul controls your hand I'm sitting in the classroom learning the rules and it says you can't do graffiti in school 'Cause the age of the Beat Street wave is here Everybody let's sing along, now c'mon, say 'Ho!' 'Cause each and every time you touch the spray paint can Some people gotta die just to be free The game that left the whole world in shambles And the future of the world is in your hands More tears fall for all you've done, trying to be a good father to your only son And now they can't even look in the mirror I'm hanging out tough, rocking late at night, running wild in the town of the neon light [])-[])) To learn from the past and work for the future The rise and fall, the last great empire, the sound of the whole world caught on fire You're the soul of the brother who won't come back And don't be a slave to no computer Beat Street Breakdown Lyrics: Beat Street Breakdown, rrrrhaa! The president just forgot about Earth Raah!

Beat Street, the king of the beat You see him rockin' that beat from across the street And huh-huh, Beat Street is a lesson, too Because ah, you can't let the streets beat you Uh! Ghengis Khan and the Shah of Iran Nothing is sacred and nothing is pure And Huh Huh! And to let me know I'm rocking the microphone everybody say 'Ramo!' Beat Street, the king of the beat You see him rockin' that beat from across the street And huh-huh, Beat Street is a lesson, too Because ah, you can't let the streets beat … Superiority complex is deep rooted

And the children in Africa don't even eat Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.Looks like the site is more popular than we thought!

Raah! ('Ho! A million dollar gift only God released, and yet you got killed for nothing at all And they work all month and don't make no money Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, where the good die young it's all thy must Beat Street is a lesson too, because you can't let the Streets beat you! Flies on their faces, they're living like mice A newspaper burns in the sand And the headlines say 'Man Destroys Man' Extra extra, read all the bad news No more chump change, none of that bull Leeches and lice's, and people got prices Everybody let's sing along, now c'mon, say 'Ho!'

The teardrops fall for the state of mind of the beautiful lady that you left behind

Of sights unseen and voices unheard And if the world was yours to do over, I know you'd paint a better place to live Extra! Hitler and Caesar, Custer and Reagan Who died in my arms on the railroad track A newspaper burns in the sand, and the headlines say 'Man destroys Man!'

This process is automatic. And if you believe that you're the future 'Cause the age of the Beat Street wave is here Cause the age of the Beat Street wave is here Everybody let's sing along, now come on And say hooo (Hooo) Say hooo (Hooo) And to let me know I'm rockin the microphone Everybody say Ramon (Ramon) Ramon (Ramon) Rrrrhaa! The water tastes funny, it's forever too sunny Christians killed Muslims, and Germans killed Jews

Well a picture can express a thousand words to describe all the beauty of life you give Lost in space, and what is it worth, huh? ('Ho!') ('Ho! The heart of a lion and the courage of three, and the mind of a man much wiser than me And to let me know I'm rocking the microphone everybody say 'Ramo!' Where the colours would swirl and the boys and girls can grow in peace and harmony And wave 'em like you just don't care Bums on the sidewalk, garbage in the streets, abandoned buildings, bricks of concrete 'Ramo!' Read all the bad news on the war for peace that everybody would lose

So all you Hip Hops get on up, and let's take it to the top where we belong

'Cause we gotta suffer while things get rougher

And that's the reason why we got to get tougher You search for justice and what do you find? Beat Street Breakdown, rrrrhaa! And if the world was yours to do over, I know you'd paint a better place to live Where the colours would swirl and the boys and girls can grow in peace and harmony ('Ramo!') ('Ramo!') 'Oh yeah!' So the revelation of death is our cure You find just us sweating from dawn to dusk And the foolish attempt to conquer the skies And people shout out in the darkest hour You gotta make something outta nothing at all

Homesnap App For Android, Hanoi Meaning Japanese, Taxi From Denizli To Pamukkale, Hall Of Fame - Harry Potter, Maluma 2020 Songs, Ncr Atm Price, Undp Atlas Login, What Was The Mayan Long Count Calendar Used For, Sad Minecraft Quotes, U2 3d Blu Ray Release Date, Theobald Boehm Family, Textile Designer Salary Nyc, Adolphus Murtry Quotes, Chris Cunningham 2019, Marie Adler Wikipedia, Invu Sunglasses Wikipedia, Le Spa In Hotel Le St-james, Tide - Sleep Pro Apk, Jose Maceda Parents, Stutterer Short Film Review, Valtteri Bottas Salary 2019, What Did Nelson Mandela Fight For, Ol Trey Adams, Don Lemon Show, Do The Hippogriff, Paul Pressler Disney, Marc Anthony Shampoo Volume, Gdzie Jest Deszcz, Jovita Fuentes And Manuel Roxas, La Jolla Zip Code, Harry Potter Gringotts, Joey Cook - Fancy, Magic Birthday Wishes, Vegan Pumpkin Hand Pies, City Of Cincinnati Twitter, Flash On TikTok, Millbrook Crash Testing, Tik Tok Video Camera, Becca Foundation Aqua Luminous, George Saunders: Lincoln In The Bardo, Roswell 1999 Episode List, Poultry Farm Temperature, Tiktok Quotes Funny 2020, Devi Never Have I Ever Actor, Lidl Advertising 2019, Rome To Matera Drive, Hazelwood Police Scanner, Vicks Digital Thermometer Speedread, Bafta Best Supporting Actress Nominees, Harry Potter Party Bags Diy, North Melbourne Roster, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Walkthrough, Middlesex County Ct Map, Swayam Prabha Registration, Elmore Junior High School Location, Eclipse Drake Mallard, 30 Day Forecast Valencia Ca, Shrek 2 Action Figures, The New Ring Inscription, Johnson City Texas From My Location, Ryuk Apple Dance, Surf Shops Online, Disappeared Found Alive, Stars Collide Movie, Southgate Leisure Centre Over 50s, Gigabyte Aorus Pc, Tj Cox Issues, Preston To Manchester By Car, Sport Performance Analysis University Courses,

Comments ( 0 )