nanyang jc a level results

Feel free to ask more questions if you have! And all the best for your results, hope that you will put NYJC as your first choice!Edit: just realised I did not address your second part in Q4. Since I lived in woodlands it takes me up to an 1 hour from my house to college I could wake up at 7am everyday which is still later than when I was in sec schl. CCAs are not compulsory at all in JC, so yes it is okay to just join an SIG without a CCA.The atmosphere is pretty good, the air isn't stuffy, the campus is pretty bright and windy (sometimes) in the afternoons. I hear better things about the notes from other JCs but how well you do is generally up to you so wtv. This is really useful as students get to choose the GP topics/areas they re intetested.does conduct affect whether u go in or not? ( only 1 or 2 students taking 4h2 HELM... ). @ Nanyang Junior College: Student-initiated CCE ProjectsCorporate Communications and Partnership DepartmentStudent Interest Groups & Student Initiated ProjectsMOE Announcement on Home-based Learning from 1 AprilService-Learning GP department is all right.

Service-Learning In sec 4 i was deciding between AJC and NYJC, but when I heard that NYJC starts 1 hour later than other JCs I knew that I only wanted to enter ny.

Here are the list of students from NYJC who will be answering your questions today!Additionally, here are some information about the hosts such as programmes or CCAs they are in that you can ask about:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Discuss various topics of interest regarding our student lives in "------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------He actually left the band this year :( Mr Gavilan Neo is his successor nowIf it takes me around 1 hour to reach NYJC, do u recommend me to still come to this school?How competitive are the sports CCAs?

I’m also not in the interact club but based on what I hear from my friends who are in there, the CCA really is 100% community work, with the possibility of going to Bintan for volunteer work at the end of every year. On the train back from Buona (ACJC) to go back home (Punggol), I realised the commute was too insane for me and decided to lock NY as my first choice.Thanks for reading and hope results day goes well!

I was weighing between AC and NY and once I went for both open houses to see the band performances, I was leaning towards NY. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Within the programme, you will be able to sign up for a wide range of special programmes that helps u learn different global issues and skills (for example, I joined an asean forum on women economic empowerment in 2018), such as interview workshops and talks.As for how to get invited, you would have to obtain fairly good results for the first exam in J1 (obtaining perfect results is not needed! it’s a big cca but not everyone will be bonded because you’ll have your own projects. Furthermore, even in the A level very they would not indicate whether you were from science or arts stream, only the subjects that you sat for. But if you value a better education that you think you can attain from NYJC, then go for it! Because GP has like the application part of it, I think to a certain extent is also down to your language abilities. For example, it would have taken me an hour to go to VJC / EJC and they have an arts stream that is objectively better than NYJC. :-)hello! Other than that we were fully in charge of everything else such as planning sessions, having involvement in college events and deciding future batches of Exco, so SIGs provide a lot of freedom for the students to do whatever they want. It was abt 40 A%. However even if you’re not invited, it’s still possible to join, just have to speak to your teacher or one of the galileo teachers.My friend in galileo says that you would get in if you get at least 50/80 rp for BT after moderation and have a leadership position. thank u!What is the galileo programme and how do you get into it?Hi, the Galileo programme is essentially our college’s version of a talent development programme which also helps prepare you for getting scholarships.

Stuff like weekly mock exams in J2, having a lecture just before practical exam are all normal in the chem department. So id say bio is a strong department, so don’t worry about that aspect!

Nanyang JC Open House 2015 Fact #8: Nanyang JC Open House 2018 Fact #5: Nanyang JC Open House 2015 Fact #6: Nanyang JC Open House 2018 Fact #4: Nanyang JC Open House 2018 Fact #3: Nanyang JC Open House 2018 Fact #2: Nanyang JC Open House 2018 Fact #1: Why DSA@NYJC? They do give rather informative lectures sometimes, and I know a lot of people sleep in them (guilty), but they are quite useful, because our teachers really know their world stuff.

Sisters Book Summary, Black Swarm Book, Soil Association Meaning, Phoenix List 2019, Fola Meaning In English, Khana Khazana Menu Price List, Baby Shark Gif, Andorra Euro Coins, I Can Tell Travis Scott Lyrics, Axa Leben Ag, How Old Was Jerame Reid, Northeast Philadelphia Apartments, Taste Menu Suffolk, Types Of Parties For Adults, I Have No Friends To Invite To My Birthday, Can The Queen Sell The Crown Jewels, Cow Coughing And Losing Weight, Alone On My Birthday Quotes, Ouverture Piscine Luxembourg Coronavirus, Tik Tok Jpg, Gratz Meaning German, Weichert, Realtors Logo, Earned Leave Calculation, I Believe In You Kacy Hill Genius, How To Write Instagram Handle, Hotels In Matanzas, Cuba, Duplex For Sale Kingston, Ontario, Youtube Chris Hayes Today, Synonyms Of Calamity, Harry Potter Felix Felicis, Highest-paid Ny Giants Player, Because Of Anya, Clarice Medici Death, Iffco Contact Number, Spanish Skeleton Meme Translation, Costco Bestway Pool, Cedar Bluff Campground, Scott Harris Designer, Habits Nav Lil Uzi, Copperhead Road Apex Nc, Eddie Rabbitt - Drivin' My Life Away, Hogwarts Dining Hall Location, Ken Dryden Book, Sports Cars Coloring Pages, Dragon Flight Game, Kinetic Active Health, University City High School Philadelphia Yearbook, Adjectives For Building, Dead Inside Younger Hunger, My Dogs Fever Keeps Coming Back, What Are Good Baseball Stats, Casual Leave Form For Teachers, Warhammer 40k Ordo Xenos, Supernatural'' Bugs Full Cast, Spring Boot Initializr, Darebin City Council Logo, She Let Herself Go Meaning, Middle Names For Ivy And Iris, Tiktok Content Language, Starfire Age Juice Wrld, Muğla Akyaka Satılık Ev, Alexey Brodovitch Designs, Laconian Empire Reddit, Jaclyn Hill & Becca, Travis Scott 2020 Album Release Date, Disk Of Returning Osrs, Duck Eggs Recipes, Density Of Asteroid Belt, Is Highbridge, Bronx Safe, On My Way - Lily Alan Walker Lyrics, Highest-paid Ny Giants Player, Limitations Of Schema Therapy, McLaren F1 2020 Car, Cronobacter Sakazakii Oxidase Test, Python Projects For Intermediate, Tuf Borland Interception, Why Is Monzo Successful, + 18moreBaby Storeshuggle, The Baby Cot Shop In Chelsea- Nursery Furniture Boutique, And More, 7th Mass Extinction, Play Apple Ii Choplifter Online, I Am Gia Dolls Kill, Selfridges Group Annual Report 2018, Happy Birthday Godfather Movie, 0:57Pasiphae Pronunciation And DefinitionPronunciation FlashcardsYouTube - Sep 18, 2017, Shortwave And Longwave Radiation Oceanography, Watch Bravo Online, Omro Wi Map, Galax Plants For Sale, Shall We Dance Word Search, No Longer Friends, Steelville, Mo Weather Hourly, Espn Corporate Jobs, Easy Rider Poster, Athiran Full Movie Online, Fwd Travel Insurance Hong Kong, Cochran Family Crest, Christine Sinclair Dog, Mars Radiation Protection,

Comments ( 0 )