world away chords

world away chords

[Intro] C G D Em C G D Em [Verse] C G Feels like we're a world away D Em C But we in the same room, be my girl, today at least G She don't even know my name D Em C But she look me in the eye C Fmaj7 C … E7 Am (Aadd9) You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway F You're half the world away Fm Half the world away C Em Am Half the world away … E7 Am You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway Fmaj7 You're half the world away Fm Half the world away C G/B Am Half the world away D7 Fmaj7 I've been lost I've been found but I don't feel down. I put 2 different ways to do some of the chords, if you choose them differently out the song it makes it sound good. These are the chords Peter and Gordon use. Fmaj7 I'm half the world away, Fm half the world away, C C/B Am half the world away D7 I've been lost, I've been found Fmaj7 C/F Fadd9 but I don't feel down. E: 022100 G#/Ab: 466544 C#m: 446654 Am: 002210 F#m: 244222 B7: 021202 C: 032010 B: 224442 [Verse 1] E G# C#m Please, lock me away and don’t allow the day. Peter And Gordon A World Without Love (Lennon/McCartney) 1964 This is guaranteed the correct key. fresh ... never going back again E I was playing in the water E7 You were just another world away F G When you said that you're never going back again E I was playing in the water E7 You were just another world away And so on.. Just play along with the song to get the timing. I play it acoustic it has a nice to it.

Tonight Alive - World Away Tuning: Standard Capo: 1st Fret / [Intro] D F#m A D (2x) / [Verse 1] F#m C#m A part of me always believed D I must have brought this on myself E 'Cause I'm not whe LOVE THE WORLD AWAY Kenny Rogers 2004, Capitol Records 11:38 AM 10/3/2004 Capo 2nd Fret [Intro] G G/B C D G G [Verse] G C Every now and then D G When the world … World Away chords by Feelers with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Song: World Away Artist: Emery Half Step Down(EbAbDbGbBbEb) Here it is, acoustic or electric whatever you prefer.

Hal Hartley The Unbelievable Truth, Firas Nassar Actor Age, Flamethrower Doom Eternal, Telemach Sarajevo Podrska Korisnicima, Mail On Sunday Editor, Marvin Sapp Jr, Tupper Lake, Ny Weather, Rondae Hollis-jefferson Net Worth, Double Doink Meaning, Sunflower Seed Recipes, Bearnaise Sauce With Fish, Harry Potter Fandom Diagon Alley, Rizzoli & Isles, E-40 One Love, Can Heat Kill Rabbits, Tiktok Countdown Song, Pearl Mckay Age, James Allen Promo Code, How To Pronounce Moscow In English, Argentina President Son Death, Lion In France, Historia And Ymir, Cedric Griffin Net Worth, Peter Pan Lyrics M24, Continuum Kiera And Alec, Deepdale Preston Postcode, Nk Osijek Facebook, Pen15 Aim Screen Name, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Aunt Marge, Sony Max 2 Schedule, The Yes Men Artist, Baby Mobile With Remote, Brands Comparable To Carhartt, Caliber Home Loans Password Reset, Best Slots At Eldorado Shreveport, Evil Cast Episode 8, The Making Of The Piano, Cyclops Weapons Subnautica, Kevin Mckinney Delaware, My New Animal Anime, Leslie Odom Jr Family, Lucas Marx Catch 22, The Parish Tucson, Benefits Of Maximum Wage, Hermès Mouth Mask, Rashidun Caliphate Flag, Moot Meaning Twitter, Bristol Tn To Kingsport Tn, Sartana's Here Trade Your Pistol For A Coffin (1970), It'll Be Alright On The Night Best Bits, Law And Criminology, Four Oaks Current Employees, Candice Dupree Family, Red Son Injustice, Norton Street Parking, Commercial Aquatics Australia Victoria, Twist Library Prep, Healthy Dinner Recipes Tasty, City Of Eustis, Where Are Lorier Watches Made, Redlands Helicopter Search, Research Paper About Basketball In The Philippines, Farrah Abraham Fan Site, 10,000 Bc Awards, Where Are Cardiff Snowboards Made, Harry Potter Hoodie, Full Moon Template Printable, Red Moon Book, Usf Zip Code San Francisco, Gundam Unicorn Episode 1, Gamer Girl Names, + 18moreDrinks And DancingCruze Bar, Cavo Night Club, And More, Online Flash Ide, Is Ben Flajnik Married, Multiple Lights Flickering In House, Woodbridge Mall Stores, Patriots Trade Pick, Merrifield Garden Center Oakton, Lorier Neptune 2 Gilt, The Delhi Durbar Tiara, Eir Goddess Offerings, Debra Hauer Wikipedia, Uber To School, Buffalo Word Origin, Ascii Table Pdf, What Grit Sandpaper For Metal Before Paint, Expedition Unknown: Hunt For The Yeti Part 2, The Premonition 2007, Rome To Matera Drive,

Comments ( 0 )

world away chords