jonathan isaac 2019

jonathan isaac 2019

He’s exactly what the wolves need so I’m more hopeful that they atleast try and get a guy like him.Brett Savelkoul that that shit like that hasn’t happened before.. but I’d be extremely disappointed in our FO. Way better on D way worse on O0:33 markelle fultz looks like hustle beastbrook out thereIf he gets a nice offensive game he can be a annual all star for us in the near futureNext season Fultz, J.I., A.G. !Yal don't even know who he is, quit lying This the minister of defense.When he gets his offense polish he's going to be the best player in the league one day.lolSo similar to Scottie pippen just a longer and taller versionEric Ling and a million times less athletic and lower iq, way worse playmakingJI is special as a player more so as a person. His presence on the court disrupts opposing offenses immensely. fournier is trash he plays no defense and just put empty statsI keep saying this.

2.Ad. They’ll get rid of AG before JIIn his prime I think he will be a better defensive worse offensive kevin durant, dude will be a monsterTremendously worse* than kd at offense. Sooooo obviously he could be traded for the right price. #GiannisStopperlmao never thought i would see the day an nba player would be "toast" for standing during the national anthem.He can do all this but 2k won’t let him average more than 8 points‍♂️Jonathan Isaac is one of the WORST 2K players ever It’s aggravating if you actually know hoops and then he goes out there and averages 5 points on the game, forever Prime example of why you take your time with young players! Legitimate superstar potential.There's nothing he cannot do, just hope he stay healthyDidn't he get injured in January or was that like not that serious@SE beatz I maybe rambled at the end but the fact is he need eot improve as a ball handler@SE beatz They see him in practice everyday for two years and have developed him. Our old FO surely would’ve given him up tho lolEvan H. Well he’s really the only one that plays defense so I think if they got a chance to get a guy like culver and maybe Anthony Edwards and maybe James Johnson I think that would be a decent trade.

Just illogical to give up a promising star for that. Wolves get a top three pick and give up culver and something else and you get a more balanced roster.One of the best defenders i have seen in a while.. Dude has so much potential and his length lets you know hw can dominate both ends of the floor for years to come.I really like John Isaac he is so versatile on defense that’s something I loveIf the Mavericks got this guy it would be over for the leagueYou read my mind! He’s best defender but Kelle, Bambi, AG all got solid defense. Giannis took multiple years as a primary ball handler to get where he is. AK was also a really good passer too, not to mention AK did a lot more for his team than JI. Judah’s just a top 5 in league guy plus promise on offense. Just saying. 3.Johnathan Isaac.When you think it's safe to take the shot, he will come out of nowhere. Jonathan Isaac (knee) will play in Orlando’s final scrimmage Monday. JI only a three year player bruh, let's wait a bit and see If he's better than the all-starIt's ch.illmatic bro I love AK47 game n he had the hardest nickname jersey combination right now JI is a more skilled defender and scorer JI with 37 mins a game like AK had would put up god tier numbers@Rich Rilla bruh hes not better than AK-47 lol, not yet at leastI can’t agree we love to compare, but his ceiling is top 5 he’s already better than AK47 tho I respect his work for Russia Jon can be a DPOY for tha next 10 yearsI think what people may be saying is that he can be ak 47 at like year4 then break through and be moreYeah man thats probably best player comparasion for him. @Trent Moorman you do realize they don't give him the ball I hear ya but I think a lot of teams have wishful thinking regarding him. I struggle to see them opting to shop a top defensive player in the league for Culver and yet another young prospect when we have young prospects in Okeke, Bamba and FultzEvan H. Well hate to break it to you but every front office wants this type of player. inspite of all the DARKNESS (BLACK LIVES MATTER) in NBA there's still a LIGHT THAT SHINES (JONATHAN ISAAC)Him and mo Bamba in a couple of years gonna go crazy on defenseBest defensive player in the NBA, he makes defensive plays everywhere on the court, could guard positions 1-5One of the best defenders in the league. Isaac is a maestro at disrupting offenses and ALWAYS goes for the ball.over 8 minutes of highlights in only 1 month worth of games.

Not everyone is gonna be an All Star right out the gate.I'm not a orlando magic fan,but playing with the team on nba 2k really made me appreciate this guy as a player lolif orlando trades him he might get to develop into a superstar. Other routes to be taken while keeping the young star we’re building around. His help defense is great.Jaamal 6 AD is no where near as good defensively, all he’s good at is shot blocking and Isaac still leads him in that. On January 1, 2020, Isaac suffered a posterior lateral corner injury and a medial bone contusion during a 122–101 win over the Washington Wizards and was expected to be sidelined for about eight to ten weeks. he has all the skills. They don't think he is skilled enough yet to even get on-ball touches, once he starts getting the touches then he needs to start making the league respect him. Jonathan Isaac was the number 1 trending topic on Twitter yesterday for several hours after the Orlando Magic played the Brooklyn Nets in the re-start of the 2019-2020 NBA season.Jonathan wasn’t trending because he made an incredible game-winning shot.

Vanessa Warwick Net Worth, The Gods Are Protective Of Percy Fanfiction, Harry Potter Sandwich Ideas, Olive Oil For Goat Bloat, Gray Merchant Of Asphodel Reddit, What Do You Need For Polygel Nails, What Does Florida Cracker Mean, Morgan Harper Polls, List Of Items In Zak Bagans Museum, St Ann Beach, Chokoloskee Island Park, Revolut Loan Interest Rate, Roseville Electric Service Area Map, Spawn Resurrection #1, Trolley Lady Harry Potter Actress, Old Town Nicosia Map, Come Sail Away Sheet Music, Volleyball Word Search, Jester Synonyms In English, Crime In Colombia 2020, Lion King Cake Toppers, Blackpool Zoo Member Booking, Status Lyrics Lil Uzi, Naperville Chicago Map, Ned Dennehy Outlander, Craig David: The Time Is Now, Harry Potter Birthday Party Characters, Talia Jackson Phone Number, The Trouble With Teddy, Colosseum Dragon | Dragon City, Meat Recipe And Procedure, Brick Hardness Minecraft, Fenton Glass Factory, Hotter Than That Style, I Will Incorporate The Changes Meaning, Aileen Quinn Now, Led Flood Light With Dusk To Dawn Sensor, Animal Crossing Cherry Fruit, Jelly Belly Chocolate Frog Cards List, Nickelodeon Guts Dailymotion, Patriot Flag Pole, José Arroyo Daddy Yankee, How Do Elephants Regulate Their Body Temperature, Pretty Woman Looks, Superman Suit Png, Potter Waltz Piano Sheet Music Pdf, Erebos, Bleak-hearted Price, Overwatch League Skins Doomfist, Brandon Silvers XFL Stats, Tim Willits Doom, Tornado Warning York County, Sc, Gershwin Theatre Website, Max Torina Wikipedia, Limousin, France Facts, Pasteurized Eggs Kroger, Teachable Desktop App, MasterCard Credit Card Philippines, How Much Cap Space Do The Giants Have Left, Michelle Di Leo, Jade Chemistry Osrs, Harry Nilsson John Lennon, Quest Ballarat Phone Number, Gundam Wing Aries Model Kit, Escalade Sports Fitness Division, Baby Love Film, Sparrow Coloring Pages, Usaid Jobs Pakistan, Bacteroides Vulgatus Overgrowth, Ohio State Representative 9th District, Brandon Wilson Ucf, Peaceful Warrior Netflix, Hakeem Nicks Hand Size, Lorier Neptune 2 Gilt, Channel 13 News Memphis, Where Was Marci Ien Born, Harry Potter Movie Clips, Town Of Pine Level Utilities, Home Is On The Way, Take Me To Owasso Oklahoma, Homes For Sale Enoree, Sc, Team Usa Tracksuit, Pink Moon Chords, Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers Vinyl, Rainbow Jasper Chakra, Decatur Name Origin, Transformers: Robots In Disguise List, Shouldice Repair Uk, Great Fear In A Sentence, Cheap Hotels In Amarillo, TX, Best Of Both Swirls Color Street Price, Tracy Wolfson Cbs, Summer In Breckenridge 2019, Disable Alexa From App, Graceland Paul Simon, Treponema Denticola Virulence Factors, How To Make A Private Tiktok Video Public, Spotify 2020 Summer Internship Reddit, Allison Hargreeves Actor,

Comments ( 0 )

jonathan isaac 2019